Tyvan

Kink: slapping/ hitting for sexual pleasure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               ( Tyler's POV )
It was 1 in the morning. Evan still wasn't home. I sighed and sat on the couch, waiting. I finally heard the door unlock and open slowly. "Where the fuck were you?" He lifted two shopping bags. "Happy birthday.."
      I looked at him in shock. "Thank you baby~ I didn't think you remembered." He smiled. "Of coarse."
      I picked him up and carried him to our room. I threw him on the bed and kissed him roughly. He kissed back just as rough and tugged at my shirt. We broke the kiss to breathe, and I threw my shirt halfway across the room. Evan swiftly took his pants and shirt off.
       I slapped his thighs, causing him to whimper. I smirked and leaned down to leave hickeys on his neck. "T-ty.." I hummed and ran my hand up his thigh. "P-please.." I slapped his inner thigh making him moan. "Please ty~ fuck me.." he got shy and closed his eyes tightly.
I slid his boxers off, including mine, and used my saliva as lube. I slowly pushed in and let him adjust.
After a few seconds he nodded. I thrusted at a slow pace but soon sped up. "Does my little slut like this?" He nodded and moaned out. I smirked again and rolled my hips into him. "H-harder.." his mouth formed into an o shape as I obliged.
After several minutes, I flipped him over so his ass was in the air. I repositioned myself and roughly slammed back into him.
( Evan's POV)
My eyes rolled back and drool came poring out of my mouth as he slammed back into me. My waist being held tightly, some bruises forming where Tyler's hand was.
His hand snaked into my hair as it was roughly pulled back. I moaned loudly and felt tears roll down my cheeks. It wasn't a bad thing though.
"Aw. Look at how how pathetic you look. My little slut has tears on his face." He slapped my cheek, not too hard, but not soft either. It left a sting sensation, but a pleasurable kind. "Do it again." I chocked out as he continued to pound into me.
He slapped my cheek again, making me moan. He smirked and angled himself so he could go deeper. I chocked out loud moans, the neighbors probably heard.
His hand went to my member. His thrusts matched up with the strokes. I whined and squirmed at the pleasure I was receiving.
Eventually his thrusts got sloppier, and I was close. "Ty~ I'm gonn- ah!~" his head bashed into my prostate. I screamed in pleasure and pulled harshly on the bed sheets. He groaned in pleasure.
      I felt a knot form in my stomach. He hit my prostate harshly one more time before I came. After a few thrusts he came. We rode out our highs and panted softly.
      He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. He turned on the water and poured some bubbles in. I smiled with my eyes half lidded. He smiled back and slowly put me in the tub.
     He got in with me and washed me up. I sighed in content. "I love you ty." He missed the top of my head. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Sorry for the long ass wait. I've been really busy :((