Dathi De Lui

Shiiiit. I've been looking back at my comments and some of ya'lls requests weren't put in. My apologies. I will be working on requests that were from like last year >~<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ( Lui's POV )
       David was taking me to the park. I accidentally left my monkey plushie at home. It kinda ruined my vibe. Nogla noticed I was upset and pushed me on the swing. I went really high.
After a while we decided to go to the mall. I needed some new jeans. Nogla ripped my favorite pair by accident. "Lui. Where do ye want to go?" He asked. "Umm. I dunno," I held onto his arm.
We eventually went into hot topic and got some jeans with chains on them. They were really cute.

David liked them too

David liked them too. He put his hand in my back pocket and walked with me to Claire's. I love their chokers.
      After that, we went back home and set the bags on the bed. I smiled and put my collar on. Nola smiled and hooked the leash. "lui~ You look so cute~," he smirked. He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. I sat and looked up at him.
       He kissed me softly and put his hand on my cheek. I smiled and kissed back. He pulled the leash and put his other hand on my thigh. He bit my lip softly causing me to squeak softly. "What has gotten into you?" I asked. He shoved his knee between my legs and rubbed my crotch.
      I mewled and squirmed softly. He pressed a little harder making me moan. "nngh~ David~" he kissed a little rougher and pushed me back. He broke the kiss and growled. "You looked so good in those jeans when you tried them on~" he licked my ear. I could hear his breath.
         He flipped me over and put my ass in the air. My cheeks heated up as he slowly pulled my pants down. "d-dav-" he cut me off by ripping off my boxers. He jerked me off and licked my hole. I moaned and buried my head in a pillow.
         "A-ah~ nnn~ d-David~" I moaned into the pillow. His tongue slowly slid in as he jerked me off faster. "o-oh fuck~" I bit the pillow and pushed myself back into nogla. He replaced his tounge with two of his fingers and pulled my hair. "listen here. Me parents are coming so ye better behave," he growled and shoved a vibrator in me.
        He turned it up and told me to get dressed. I did as told and came downstairs. My leg shook as me and his mom talked. She asked what was wrong, but I told her I was just nervous. He turned it up more, making me grip the table. I felt embarrassed and looked over at nogla. He smirked and waved the remote.
         David came over with snacks and slowly turned the vibrator down. I bit my lip and tried to pick up a chip. My hands were shaking so bad. I was frustrated and wanted to get this thing out.
         After an hour of uncomfortable talking, his mom finally left. I had already came almost 13 times. "Bedroom. Now," David said as he put plates away. I nodded softly and did as told. He followed me up and chuckled lowly. I heard him hum and felt him rub my booty as we walked up the stairs.
       Finally! This torture can end. Or so I thought. After we both got undressed again, he pulled the vibrator out. I signed in relief, but soon whimpered as he slowly pushed his cock in.
( Nogla's POV )
I thrusted slowly so I wouldn't hurt him. I rubbed his cheek softly and started thrusting faster. He moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. "d-david~ f-fuck~" he moaned and arched his back. It was a beautiful sight to see beneath me.
I angled myself so I could go deeper. He held himself up with his elbows and moaned loudly. I growled and thrusted faster. "You're gunna make me cums you'd like that wouldn't you baby? Ye want me to fill you up don't you?" he fell back and nodded. Drool rolled down the side of his mouth.
After a few more thrusts, we came at the same time. He quivered softly and let out a long moan. I panted softly and pulled out. I picked him up and ran a bath. I kissed his forehead softly and got in. "I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~