Dream

Lisa - 

"Goddamit Chaeyoung, how many times should I attend a fucking party full of pricks?" I hissed at my secretary slash best friend.

"Language" she warns with a fake smile while looking at the crowd to see if someone heard us.

"I need air"

I rolled my eyes and left her in the middle of the crowd. The good thing about Chaeyoung is that she knows how to blend and pretend unlike me who has a limit for such a game.

The thing I hate the most about this kind of night is the crowd, it's suffocating. Second, I hate talking a lot especially when it comes to those who would suck up your ass for business proposals and opportunities.

I pulled out my phone and check the time.

9:18 PM ~

"Dammit"

I walked through the garden and hid behind the bush. As I scanned the area for privacy, I noticed a girl sitting on the grass while gazing at the stars. I can't clearly see her face because of the mask she's wearing. Her hair is tied up on a messy bun and her red dress highlighted her creamy white skin. She gave me a feeling that's she's a model, an actress, or an idol.

"Hiding from the crowd?" I ask as I take a space on the grass a few inches from her. From the corner of my eye, I noticed her watching me as I flop myself down.

"Shit" I curse and stand hastily while I brush my ass with two hands.

"Dammit" I glance at my pants that are now wet making me look like I just pissed myself.

I heard the girl chuckle so I turned my attention back to her. Glancing back at the girl, she was no longer sitting on the grass.

I turned to my left and see her walking towards the fountain in the middle of the garden. I trailed behind her and I can't help but gawk at her neckline. She stops in front of the fountain and I stood still from behind.

She looks over her shoulder and back at me, and for a moment time stops and I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Despite the mask on her face, I can see her brown feline eyes piercing right through my very soul.

"Do you have a penny?" she asks and my heart pounds rapidly. Her voice was as beautiful as her. She reaches out her hand and waves at my face. I shook my head in an attempt to wake myself up from the haze.

"S-sorry, did you just ask for a penny?" I made sure I heard her right.

Pointing her finger beside the fountain, it reads "Wishing Fountain". Checking my side pockets, I wasn't able to find a coin. Sucks because I only have cards in my pocket.

"Sorry but I think I don't have one"

She was about to speak when another girl wearing an emerald dress came into view.

"Yah Mandu! I've been looking for you all over the place! Eric's going to kill us if we don't go back there!" the girl whisper yelled.

She turned to face me again and this time, she smiles at me and waves goodbye as she walks away with the other girl.

"Did she just call her mandu?"

I was about to chase after her but almost got a heart attack when a fuming chipmunk appeared in front of me.

"Holy shit chipmunk! You scared the hell out of me!" I held my chest while I scowl at Chaeyoung.

"Don't call me chipmunk Lisa, we should be on our professional characters right now" she reminds and I nod.