Final

J –

I was staring at my reflection from the giant mirror when a pair of long and slender arms encloses around my waist.

"You look lovely on that dress baby"

I watch her through the giant mirror as she gently run her fingers on my growing baby bump.

"Liar – "

I pout and turn around to face her. She was wearing a lady suit with the same shade as my baby pink dress.

"I'm fat and ugly" She chuckles and kisses the top of my forehead then kneels down to kiss my belly. She looks up and smiles at me beautifully. Her hair is now shorter, just above her shoulder but she still looks enticing as ever.

"You're still the hottest girl in my eyes Jennie Kim"

She gets up to her feet and claims my lips.  The kiss was slow, full of love and passion.

It was enchanting – making me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

"Ewwwwww!"

Chuckling, Lisa pulls away and we both see our twins covering their eyes along with their aunt Jisoo.

"C'mon! It's my wedding day! Stop being such a pervert Lisa!" Jisoo exasperates and I scowl at her.

"Unnie! The kids are here!"

"Oops, sorry"

I shake my head and carried Luke while Leon was carried by Lisa.

"Mommy L, why are you a pervert?"  Leon asks while he scrunches his tiny little nose.

I narrowed my eyes at Jisoo and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Only for your mommy J little one" Lisa answers and my jaw drops.

"Lisa!"

"What?"

"Dumbass" Jisoo whispers.

"Mommy J what's a dumbass?" This time, it was Luke who asked.

"You two are such a bad model for the kids –" I put down Luke and took Leon from Lisa.

I glared at Jisoo "You're not even supposed to be here Unnie. You're supposed to meet the bride later"

"But I can't wait until – " I cut her off.

"Get out, the both of you"

"But – " Lisa was about to argue but she knows when to give up.

"Fine" She sighs and walks over to the twins.

"See you both later boys and behave" she kisses the top of their heads and walks out with Jisoo.

I hear Lisa whispering "This is all your fault" before closing the doors.

I kneel in front of the twins and gave them a smile while I fix their bowtie.

Two years ago, Lisa and I got married on the private island three months after the mess with Eric Nam. It became the wedding of the year because of the many celebrities, business tycoons and people from well-known fashion industry who attended to witness our wedding vows.

I was the happiest girl that day. Lisa's wedding suit was personally tailored for her by Celine while Chanel did the same for my wedding dress. We both looked perfect and I was thankful for the help of Jisoo and Chaeyoung for making our wedding day magical.

We went on honeymoon at Paris and I can't remember how many times Lisa made love to me that night.

After a few weeks, we went abroad to try and get me pregnant through IVF.  When we heard about the process through some of Lisa's business partners, she spent overnight on her study room researching about it.