Checkmate

L -

Waking up from a daze, my head throbs as I blink several times before my vision adjusts clearly.

I hear the same engine sound making me realize that I'm still in the plane and not beside my kitten.

Groaning, I sat up and check my newly stitched wound. It doesn't look pretty good as the muscles around the stab looks swollen as fuck.

But then again I wanted this, I didn't wait for a professional doctor to stitch me up so I'll just bear with Jin's handicraft, save my fiancé then go see a fucking doctor.

"Ms. Manoban, how are you feeling?"

"Alive and ready to kill" I answer and I see a smirk forming on Jin's lips.

I scan the whole cabin and see my men wide awake and ready for action.

"Are these all the men we got?"

"No ma'am. We have another squad waiting once we land"

"Good. And did we catch the men on the Private Auction in Seoul?"

"We did"

"Good. Now let's finish this today and this time, let's make sure Eric dies along with his auction"

"Yes Ms. Manoban"

As the plane lands, I buckle myself and prepare for what's next. Jin insisted me to wear a bulletproof vest and I wore it underneath my black tank top. Jin gave me an extra black military pants along with some leather boots.

I look like a fucking soldier and it boosts my confidence in killing someone tonight.

"Ms. Manoban, we got the location"

"Lead the way Jin"

I wore my helmet and revved the engine to life. I have four squads with 25 people on each team under my command, all trained in the battlefield.

I am desperate -

Desperate to finish Eric's Private Auction and Eric's life.

And if bloodshed is the only answer for this nightmare to end -

Then let it be done.

Jennie's face flashes for a moment and I clench my jaw tight.

Wait for me baby, I'm coming for you.

Eric's mansion was situated in a secluded area on the mountain. It was a perfect spot to do his dirty business. My palms were itching to kill as I turn off the engine.

I study the area and the men were all looking at me -

waiting for my go signal.

"Gentlemen, tonight will be bloodshed. Kill every man on the Private Auction but Eric Nam is mine. Tonight, we end this nightmare"

The men salutes and I did the same. My heart is racing faster than the speed of light and my urge to kill Eric is bigger than anything in this world

"Ms Manoban, take this" Jin hands me an earpiece.

Jin signals and the men began to move in stealth mode. As we enter the perimeter, I noticed a few men standing and roaming around the area. There's security all over the fucking mansion -

but I was ready.

Hearing Jin from the earpiece, he gives command to shoot. Using silencers to kill the frontmen, and snipers to kill the ones at the higher level, we marched towards the mansion - surrounding every corner and closing every escape route.