Greatest Fear

L –

"I thought you hate socializing? Then why are we going there?"

I ignored her and tried to calm myself. Chaeng arrived in Paris last night. Not that she needs to, but because she just wanted to follow me and make sure I don't do something ridiculous.

"What did you do to Lisa? Who are you?" she pokes my cheek with a finger.

Sighing heavily, I faced Chaeyoung with a scowl.

"Chipmunk, if you don't stay still on your seat I will throw you outside this car" I say through gritted teeth and she pouts.

"Fine"

After a few seconds, Chaeng diverted her attention to her phone.

Thank God!

"We're here Ms. Manoban" Jin glances from the rear view mirror before walking outside to open the door.

Just the sight of the crowd makes me sick already. But I need to keep my demeanor flawless in front of everybody.

"I'll find our seats, do what you need to do" Chaeng whispers as she disappears through the crowd.

As soon as people laid eyes on me, they began to flock around like birds and aimed their cameras at me.

The flickering lights from their cameras blurred my vision like a bitch.

It was annoying as hell.

"Ms. Manoban, what brand are you representing tonight?" a reporter asks.

"I'm representing Celine tonight"

"What about a date? Do you have a date?"

I ignored the man and started to scan the crowd, searching for my girl.

It wasn't that hard to spot her, because her beauty has overthrown everyone in the room.

I clench my jaw on the sight of the fucker but I remained calm.

I walked over to Jennie without taking my eyes off from her. My heart was hammering hard on my chest -

It felt like exploding.

"Ms. Kim"

She looks up and her cat-like eyes meets my gaze.

My breath hitched and time stopped.

"Lisa?" She tilts her head.

She was breathtakingly beautiful.

She was wearing a black lace dress, and her hair was tied in a ponytail. Her lips were luscious red, inviting me for a kiss.

"It's you again" the fucker mumbles but I didn't pay attention.

I stood beside her and gently pulled her by the waist.

"Hi" I smile at her and melt under her gaze.

Jennie Kim, you are my weakness.

At that moment, we were both stuck in the center of the crowd but Jennie and I didn't care.

We were lost in our own wonderland and I loved every second of it.

~

"Hi Unnie!"

"Hi Chaeyoung! I didn't know you'd be here?" Jennie pulls Chaeng for an embrace.

We sat on a table near the catwalk.

"Well, I didn't know I would also be here since my boss insisted on going"

I scowl at Chaeng and she sneers at me.