Sunrise

J

I wake up to a feeling of warmth embracing me. I snuggled closer to the source with a contented sigh.

I rubbed my cheek against the comforting warmth and a sound of throaty chuckle awakens me.

Opening my eyes, I see Lisa’s bare chest pressed against my face. Smiling, I placed a chaste kiss on it and pulled away a little so I can glance up to her.

The rays of sunshine highlighted how ethereal my lover is and I can’t help but giggle like a teenager girl.

“You’re like a kitten with what you did there Ms. Kim” her voice was hotter in the morning –

deeper and huskier.

“Did you have a good sleep?” she asks with an amused grin.

I was about to open my mouth but I forgot that I haven’t brushed my teeth yet. So I pulled the duvet over my mouth and nod my head.

I notice Lisa frowning and as if she read my mind, she chuckles and starts to pull the sheets so I held on tight.

“Lisa stoooop. I haven’t brushed my teeth. Let go!” my voice came out muffled which made Lisa frown more.

“What? I can’t understand you baby so let’s remove this and so we can talk better” she smirks and pulls again but I gripped on the sheets harder.

“Lisa no fair! You smell like mints even in the morning! Stop or – “

Too late, she was able to remove the sheets not just from my face, but from my whole body.

I shivered when the cold air hits on my bare skin, we slept naked on each other’s arms last night.

I had no idea Lisa could last that long, I can barely feel my legs anymore. But it was the best damn sex I ever had.

She pinned me down and her playful smirk didn’t help the growing heat in between my legs.

I clamped my lips together but Lisa leaned down and kissed me with my lips shut close.

Why am I so shy about this?

“Come on Jennie, even if you don’t brush your teeth for a month I would still kiss you and suck those fucking lips. Now open them for me baby”

She leans down again and her tongue brushed against my clamped lips.

“You still taste like strawberries baby. Stop being so shy about this, I’m going to spend a lifetime with you and waking up in bed every day with you would be the best thing that can ever happen to my life. You’re too perfect in my eyes and a morning breath won’t make me love you less” she leans down again and kisses me.

How can I ever resist Lisa when she’s being sweet and romantic?

Opening my mouth, Lisa kisses me gently.

The kiss was gentle, light and made my heart flutter.

If this was a dream, please don’t let me wake up.

She pulls away to catch a breath, we were both panting as she placed her forehead against mine. Looking at her big doe-eyes, I got lost into her beautiful world.

“I love you Jennie Kim, always” she whispers.

“I love you too, Lalisa Manoban”

She scrunches her nose and I immediately placed a hand over my mouth. “Yah!”

She rolls to my side while laughing and I kicked her hard causing her to fall on the bed. She groans while she holds her butt and I giggle.

“Serves you right Manoban”