Back to Hell

L -

Countless thoughts clouded my mind as we wait for the clearance to take off.

"The doctor would take two hours to get here ma'am"

"That will only waste time Jin. I can't bear another minute knowing Eric has my Jennie! We gotta go, now!"

"But you're losing a lot of blood!"

Clenching my jaw, I grabbed his collar. "Then stitch me Goddamn it!"

"But I can't, I - "

Jin rattles and I slapped his face with my palm. Jin has always been calm and collected but seeing his worried eyes, I had to wake him up.

"You got this Jin. I know you can"

He heaves a heavy sigh and nods his head.

"We're clear for take off ma'am" the pilot says and I give him a quick acknowledgement.

Jin helps me to buckle on my seat while I groan in pain as the leather belt grazes the wound.

The engine was louder than ever. Everything around me spins as the plane begins to take off. The pain was harshly killing me and nausea began as I stare at my stomach bleeding non-stop.

Fucking Eric!

Once the plane got steady on the air, I lie on the couch while Jin settles down a few things he collected on the plane's emergency kit. 

"We don't have any anesthesia. Will you be okay ma'am?" I nod and ripped the sleeve of my shirt. I bite the cloth and gave Jin the signal to do whatever needs to be done.

He rinsed the wound first with warm water and I clench my jaw in pain. Once rinsed, Jin prepared the needle.

He looked me in the eye and I nod at him. Biting on the cloth tightly, I grit my teeth as if my life depended on it.

Fuuuuuck!

I groan in pain as I feel every inch of the needle penetrate my skin like a motherfucker.

It hurts like hell!

Throwing my head down on the couch, my toes curl in the most painful way possible as the pricking sensation tortured me.

I was crying like a bitch but I wanted it over.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jin stops and I spit the cloth out of my mouth.

"Finish it off! Goddamnit!"

He swallows and continues stitching the wound while I scream in pain during the whole time.

I see beads of sweat forming on Jin's forehead as he concentrates on my stomach.

My heart beat raced and my vision began to blur.

The next thing I know, everything went black.

~

J -

My hands were shaking and my mind drifts off to Lisa. I hope Jin got her safely out of the manor as he promised.

I look outside the window as I try to study the unfamiliar place. I don't know where we are heading as I sit next to Eric with tied hands.

"You'll love my mansion in the mountains Jennie, it's very peaceful and quiet"

"The word peaceful doesn't belong to you Eric. As long as you're alive, I will never be in peace" I snarl at him and he laughs while clapping his filthy hands

"You've grown braver Jennie Kim"

He grabs my face with one hand and licks my cheek with his dirty tongue "I like brave women. They turn me on easily"

I wanted to cry at that moment but I stopped myself from being such a coward. I reminded myself that I'm not the same Jennie from three years ago.

"We're here sir"

Eric gets off the car and I writhe in pain when Jungkook harshly pulled me out.

"Jungkook, careful not to bruise Ms Kim. We don't wanna sell damaged girls, are we?" Eric says and my stomach churns.

They're going to auction me again.

I wanted to run, I wanted to hide.

I don't ever wanna step on that podium ever again.

Lisa is the only one who can have me and no one else.

"Ahhhh, Mr Kim Jongin, what a pleasant surprise"

I immediately turn around to check if I heard the name right and my heart drops the moment I laid eyes on Jongin.

Is he here to bid too?

"I'm here to collect our deal Eric" he speaks and my brows furrows.

"Well here's the thing Mr. Kim, I may be grateful that you gave me the information I needed but my Jennie Kim here is up for a higher bidding"

"But I paid you a billion to get her for me!" Jongin snarls at Eric and my eyes widen at the thought of my ex trying to buy me back through Eric's stupid auction.

What does he take me for?!

A plaything?!

Eric sighs and shakes his head.

"You see Mr Kim, I have no time for such drama. It's all about business"

Eric walks past through Jongin and I squeal in horror as I witness Jungkook slit Jongin's throat causing his blood to drizzle on my face.

"Great! Now she's dirty with blood. Goddamn it Jungkook! How many times should I remind you to be careful!"

I was crying and trembling in fear but the two men argued like nothing happened - as if killing was a normal thing to do.

It was the first time I saw someone died in front of me. My knees went weak and I stumbled on the ground next to Jongin's dead body.

Eric pulls me up from the ground and glances at his watch.

"Goddamn it. We're running out of time. Clean the girl and strip her naked. Auction's about to start"

Eric walks away leaving me with Jungkook who killed without mercy. Tears washed the blood from my face while my heart stopped beating.

I will enter Eric's hell again just like three years ago.

Lisa, will you save me again from this nightmare?

------

AN:

Double update for you all.

Give me some credit for being productive and vote! Use those fingers and you'll love it 😅