Everything

J

Lisa was haunting me. Even my dreams showed nothing but her.

Her fingers trailed the curves of my jaw, and then it lowered down to my neck until it reached the valley between my breasts.

I looked at her beautiful face only to see her eyes hooded with lust and want. Her hand claimed one of my breasts, and a moan escaped my lips.

Oh god I want her to touch me so bad.

I missed her warmth.

I reached for her lips only to realize that I was tied on her bed. My wrists were tightly secured with my own Chanel ribbon, her favorite ones.

She smirks and teased me more by bringing one of my erect nipples in her mouth.

A low, throaty moan escaped her mouth, reverberating through my breasts.

Fuck! That feels so good.

The sound of a low and husky laugh penetrates my sense of hearing –

It sounded so real, as if Lisa was actually with me.

Wait.

There’s that laugh again, deep and raspy. Just like the sound of –

LISA!

I gasp and pop my eyes open. My eyes met an unfamiliar room and my heart pummeled at my chest.

Lisa.

She was leaning at the doorframe looking perfect as she always does. She took a bite of an apple on her hand and I gulp.

She’s only wearing a black Adidas sports bra with matching sweatpants. My eyes trailed down to the bead of sweat sliding down on the outlines of her toned stomach.

“Dreaming of me, Ms. Kim?” Her voice is the same, raspy and –

Provocative.

I blink.

Am I still dreaming?

I see her smirk as she placed the apple on top of the drawer near the door. I freeze, watching her move swiftly and effortlessly bewitching as she walks towards my direction. I literally stopped breathing, and state of shock has driven all the air out of my lungs.

I inhaled sharply when her body is now inches away from mine. Her scent is the same, and a surge of heat flows from the back of my neck down to my core.

This must be a dream, right?

She hovers on top of me and lowers her head for a kiss. It was soft and delicate –

God she tastes like honey, how I missed her lips on mine.

Her tongue slips in between my parted lips and my head starts to spin.

This isn’t a dream.

It’s really Lisa!

Oh my god!

Anger invades me and my hatred for her sudden disappearance spikes through me. I bite her lip as hard as I could, wanting her to feel the pain I felt when she ripped my heart into pieces. Her blood streams into my mouth and she jerks away from me.

“Fuck!” she hisses while sitting up to straddle me. She checks her lips that are now bleeding.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a bad little kitten” she smirks at me with those bloody lips and she still looks perfect.