Paris

Paris

J -

"No silly. We were standing in front of a fountain and you were wearing a mask"

"Earth to Jennie!" Jisoo snaps her fingers and pulls me back to from my train of thoughts.

"Sorry about that Unnie. My mind is on a haze right now"

"I understand Jendeuk but you told me that it was just a dream right?"

I nod at her. Jisoo came over after Lisa left. I told her about Lisa's dream.

"But what if she remembers Unnie?"

Jisoo sighs and places an arm over my shoulder.

"I told you Jen, even if she remembers everything I'm sure Lisa won't leave. And besides, there must be a good reason behind everything that's happening. You both are tied up from your past and maybe fate decided to cross your paths for a second chance"

I heaved a sigh and surrendered myself on Jisoo's arms that moment. Maybe she's right but I'm not brave enough to face Lisa with my past. I was a coward back then, up until now. For the second time around, I decided to run away.

I sat on the floor while I stuff my suitcase with clothes while Jisoo is on the bed with her nose stuck on another novel.

My mind is clouded with thoughts. Thoughts of our dinner date, memories of Lisa and I making love, Lisa's nightmare and Lisa's dream.

"Did you tell Lisa about your schedule?" Jisoo breaks the silence pulling me out from my train of thoughts.

"uhm - Yes. I told her this morning"

"And what did she say?" Jisoo closes her book and props herself up on the bed using her elbows just to glance at me.

-Flashback-

"Dinner tonight?" Lisa smiles and I hang my head low.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa cups my face while I melt under her gaze.

"I have a schedule today Lisa, I forgot to tell you"

"That's fine. Just tell me where and what time you'll be finished so I can come pick you up"

I placed my hand over Lisa's and leaned closer to her touch.

"It's not that easy because I'll be flying to Paris for the Fashion Week"

Lisa didn't say a word and remained silent for a few seconds. She was staring blankly in space.

"Lisa?"

She sighs and closes her eyes for a few seconds. Once she opens her brown doe-eyes that I adore, she looks at me with eyes filled with love which got me scared for a moment.

"I can go with you and clear my schedule" she says and I quickly shake my head. I don't want her cancelling any important matter just to be with me.

No Lisa, you can't love me that much.

"its fine Lisa, it's just three days and Jisoo is coming with me for Dior. Promise I'll be back soon so don't you dare cancel anything from your schedule" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Fine, but no boys" she surrenders.

I smile and kiss her lips.

-End of flashback-

From: Manoban
What time is your flight?

To: Manoban
6 in the afternoon.

From: Manoban
Send me your flight details. ASAP.