Three years ago (Part 2)

L –

The tension inside the room was getting thicker by every second; all eyes watched me as I hold and cover the trembling girl in my arms.

Fucking idiots.

I guide her over to the farthest corner of the room and tried to ease her trembling by caressing her hand.

“Everything will be okay, I promise”

I brushed the tears that were falling from her beautiful feline eyes and my heart bled for her.

“Why Lisa?” she asks with a shaky voice and I gently reached for her face.

“Because I needed to see you”

Her trembling didn’t stop and the more I see her suffering, the more my anger gnawed my remaining sanity.

Every second that passed by, the more I craved for the blood of each and every one on this fucking hell.

“Let’s get out of here” I held her hand but she didn’t move.

The auctioneer announced the next girl and the men rejoiced like fucking hounds.

Another virgin for bidding–

“Jisoo” she speaks, almost inaudible.

“You know her?” I ask the girl and she nods her head.

Her gaze was fixated in the platform where she stood a few seconds ago. The girl is also wearing the same set of lingerie as hers, but it was black.

“She’s my friend” she speaks in between her sob.

The bidding started at the same amount as hers. Soon, the amount went incredibly high.

These men were willing to empty their pockets just to fuck a virgin.

How is this even happening?!

“150 thousand!”

“300 thousand!”

I clenched my jaw as the bidders raise their numbers. I didn’t waste any more second and raised mine.

“1 million, hand me the girl”

“Hey! You already have the 1st virgin of the auction, why are you bidding for this one?” a guy with a beard yells from the other side of the room and the others joined in.

My patience is no longer cooperating.

“Why? Is there a rule that I can’t bid again? I have the money to bid so fuck off” I growl at them.

“2 million” someone shouts and I feel the girl clutching at my arm tightly.

“Lisa –“ she tugs on my shirt with her other hand.

“It’s fine, I can pay” I smiled at her and she bites her lower lip.

Damn it, don’t be distracted now Manoban!

“3 million”  I hissed.

and for the second time around –

“Sold!” the auctioneer announces and I walk over to the platform.

I reached for the girl’s hand and it was cold.

Not trembling like hers, but cold.