Vulnerable (Three years ago)

(M)

L –

Her lips tasted strawberries and vanilla –

It was intoxicating.

It didn’t take a second for her to respond, the moment she opened her mouth it drove my heart into oblivion.

She looped her arms around my neck while I pulled her closer by the waist wanting to feel her more.

My heart stopped at the moment. Her lips were so soft and it felt like my body was on fire. A wave of pure bliss skyrockets on every vein of my body sending me goosebumps while the butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

Our lips were dancing, worshipping each other’s taste and it was getting dangerously hot. I didn’t want to end it but I had to pull away before I do something reckless.

And so I did.

I was still panting when I pulled away. Her eyes slowly opened with a startled expression and I got worried.

“Jen, I-I’m sorry”

She shakes her head then turns her back. I climb off the stool and trailed behind Jennie.

“Talk to me please”

She stopped dead on her tracks.

“Jennie, I’m sorry. It’s just that you were so close and I – “

“Kiss me again” She cuts me off.

“W-what?”

She turns around and faces me with pink tinted cheeks. 

Jennie Kim is ethereal with her face flushed and her lip in between her teeth.

“Kiss me, Lisa”

I blink rapidly, trying to comprehend the words that left her mouth – that delightful mouth.

I froze, stupefied and dazed.

Jennie Kim groaned and without any warning, pulled me by the collar and kissed me hard.

It took me a second to register what was happening.

My hands roamed around her body while her hands tugged at my hair pulling me impossibly closer.

My hands fell down to her ass and I lifted her up hastily.

I felt pain from my swelling abdomen but it didn't matter.

Her legs wrapped around my waist while I settled her down the table.

I trailed kisses down her neck and I lightly sucked on her delicate skin. She tilts her head to the side giving me more access.

An unexpected moan escapes her mouth and a gush of ecstasy drove me high.

Her hands started to roam at my exposed stomach then run upward towards my chest.

“Fuck” I curse, feeling the pure bliss from Jennie’s touch.

She kisses my neck and sucks on my skin.

“No I can’t – ”

I pulled away.

“I can’t Jennie, I won’t be able to stop myself”

Jennie was panting, her chest rising and falling while her mouth was slightly open.