Chanel Girl

Lisa - 

"In response to the current change in the technology, communication, and consumer behavior world we Jang Industries have therefore taken another step by bringing full digital services."

"And what do you offer in the area of Mobile Communication?" I ask the man in a red suit as he and her secretary discuss their line of business over breakfast.

"Well, we offer a comprehensive quality mobile network in every area with continuous development for the best communication quality for everyone. For all seamless communication with the connection of 3G and Super WiFi technology for maximum efficiency both today and in the future" he confidently answers.

"With Jang Industries, we will never stop in creating and developing the best service in response to the changing lifestyles of this generation and the future" he fixes his hair making me cringe. I glance at Chaeyoung whose busy checking the papers and proposal folder.

I stood and stretched my arm for a handshake indicating that Manoban Group will sign with them. Jang Dong-Gun reached for my hand and accepted my handshake with trembling hands.

"Thank you, thank you Ms. Manoban." he bows his head.

"Ms. Manoban, the car is ready" Jin stood behind.

I glance at Chaeyoung and on cue, she bid our goodbyes and we got to the car. I leaned and close my eyes for a minute.

"You okay Lis?" I slowly open my eye to see a worried Chipmunk.

"I'm fine Chaeng, just a bit distracted"

"Are you still taking your meds on time?"

"Yeah"

"Good. Rest for a while, I'll wake you once we arrive" she instructs and I follow.

The car stops in front of the company building. Jin walks to the side to open the door while Chaeng steps out from the passenger seat and me from the back. Ever since my mother died, my father failed to become a good successor of the Manoban Group leaving me in charge and alone.

"Fuck" I curse when a hot liquid splatters on my suit.

"I-I'm sorry M-Ms. President" an employee just bumped into me and spilled his coffee in my designer suit.

"Do not touch me" I warn as he tries to come near me and brush the stain with his handkerchief. Jin stepped in front of me to stop the guy. The employee bows his head low before running away.

"Lisa I can go back and get you a suit if you want me to" Chaeng suggests.

"It's fine Chaeng, just fire the guy for me. I don't need an employee who doesn't look on his way"

"Alright, but your suit is all ruined"

"I can ignore it for a few hours. I just need to make a few calls and sign a few important papers then I will go home. I'll just see you at the fashion show tonight Chaeng" She nods and the elevator door opens.

6 PM ~

Contented with my look, I glanced at the mirror one last time. I decided to wear my favorite all-black suit for tonight's Vanity Fair Fashion Show. As an investor of some of the few famous names in the industry, Manoban Group is a VIP to such events.

"The dress suits you well" I commend Chaeng as soon as I saw her in the living room. She wore a strapless coral pink maxi dress.

"You don't look so bad yourself. As always, black suits you well Lis" she smiles.

The show has already begun when we arrive at the place. Chaeng found our seats in front of the catwalk. I sit wearing a poker face while I watch the models flaunt someone's work with confidence and style.