Let the games begin

L –

“Good morning sunshine” I greet the sleeping cat beside me but she didn’t budge and snuggled closer to my bare chest. 

“5 more minutes please”

Sniffing her hair, I scrunched my nose and kissed the top of her head.

“You stink of the ocean princess”

Jennie shifts to face me with a scowl on her face.

“You fucked me nonstop last night, so the blame is yours Manoban”

I chuckle and nod my head.

After having sex on the beach, I tied Jennie Kim on the bed and fucked her senseless until we both fell asleep.

I was fucking horny as hell last night.

Jennie Kim effect.

“Should we go use your Jacuzzi then?”

I grin at her and nod my head. “Stay here baby, I’ll prepare the Jacuzzi”

I had always been contented on how they made my balcony private while one can fully enjoy the beauty of the ocean and the sun. I turned the jets on and the water began to bubble. I tossed a few pink petals and placed a bottle of wine with two glasses on the side.

“Aren’t you the romantic one?” I glance at my cat-eyed beauty and smiled at how beautiful she is.

Her hair was perfectly messed up while she clung to the white sheets that covered her body. My kiss marks were visible on her neck and I felt fucking proud.

“Only for you Ms. Kim”

Reaching out, I kissed the back of her hand and guided her on the Jacuzzi.

“Thank you”

I sat on the edge and pulled her on my lap. I reached for the wine and gave her the other glass.

“Will you bring me to the church soon Manoban?” she asks and takes a sip on her wine.

“If I can marry you today, I would” I kissed her shoulder and drank my wine.

“But I want to give you the grandest wedding so planning would be nice” I smiled at her.

“I can’t wait to have your last name” she says and claimed my lips.

She started grinding at me and my hands found her sweet spot. I was about to enter her when suddenly;

“Stop fucking lovebirds time for breakfast!”

I’m going to kill this chicken shit.

“Unnie!!!!” Jennie screams and hides her naked body on mine. I was facing the beach so Jisoo is facing my back.

“What?” She innocently asks.

We heard another set of footsteps and Jennie begins to blush.

“Oh my!” I peeked from behind and see Jisoo covering Chaeng’s eyes.

“I told you to knock!” Chaeyoung scolds.

 "But I did!”

“No you did not!” Jennie and I yelled in chorus.

“Whatever. You guys are the horniest couple I’ve ever met” Jisoo grins and Chaeyoung smacks her head.

“Ouch! What was that for love?”

“Your brain is damaged so I had to do something. Now time to eat” she pinches Jisoo’s ears and dragged her out.

“And stop whatever you two are doing because I’m starving! And you don’t want me starving Lisa” she scowls at me and I nodded.