Sweet Torture (M)

L -

I clench at my jaw and grit my teeth in anger. Gripping my phone tightly, I shut my eyes close.

"Lisa, what the hell is going on anyway? Why are you suddenly flying out?"

"Chaeng can we please talk later? I'm not in the mood to discuss anything"

"Fine! But please calm your ass down Lisa or it will do you no good" Chaeng reminds but I ended the call.

"Ms. Manoban, we're here" Jin opens the door and trails behind as we enter the private jet.

I sat in one of the leather seats beside the window. I hate to admit it but I rarely use my private jet. The situation I'm currently in is an emergency and I'm itching to spank someone's ass in Paris.

Dammit Kim!

"Goodevening Ms. Manoban, my name is Louis and I'll be your captain for this flight" a blonde tall man introduces himself.

"Tell me Louis, how fast can you bring me to Paris?

"Normal flight time for chartered flights would take 5-6 hours Ms. Manoban. But I can do it in 3"

"Then let's fly Louis"

He nods and leaves me in my own space. Jin hands me an envelope.

"We got the details of Ms. Kim's hotel, room number and schedule for the next day's event."

I fidget my fingers over the photos of Jennie Kim. The truth is, I told Jin to get an eye on Jennie while she's away.

Yes, I'm controlling and paranoid but implanting a personal bodyguard/spy on my kitten keeps my sanity intact.

The next image made me see blood.

"He's name is Kim Jongin. 27 years old. He's Korea's Gucci ambassador and - " Jin stops midsentence.

I look at Jin with dark eyes and I see him swallow a lump from his throat. Jin has always been calm and composed but seeing him nervous only means something is definitely wrong.

"Go on Jin, tell me or I will throw you out of this plane"

"Kim Jongin is Ms. Kim's ex-lover"

I bolted up from my seat and my demeanor vanished. The sound of the plane's own engine was nothing compared to the ear-piercing sound of my racing heartbeat.

That fucker touched my girl and that fucker shared history with my girl.

Fuck!

The whole ride was a complete torture. Every second that passed by suffocated me. I can't think straight anymore, my mind is clouded with thoughts of Jennie Kim and that fucker. I can't withstand the agonizing pain of the possibilities that the fucker is enjoying my girl's company.

My eyes were wide awake the whole time and I can't stay still.

"Ms. Manoban, ETA is in 10 minutes. What's your plan?" Jin asks.

"Get me out of the airport in 5 minutes Jin"

As soon as my eyes caught Charles de Gaulle Airport, my heart raced 5 times faster than the normal heartbeat.

Chaeyoung did a good job for getting me a sports car because my palm is itching. I stepped on the pedal gas hard and beat the maximum speed requirement.

I parked the car in the side street and as if the world is on my side, Jennie Kim walks out along with the fucker.

J -