For a lifetime (M)

J

“Stop crying baby” she wipes the tears on my cheeks and pulls me to sit on her lap.

Straddling Lisa, I snaked my arm around her neck. She smiles and pecks my tear stained cheeks.

“I’m not the only one who cried here Manoban” I roll my eyes and her throaty laugh penetrates through me.

“What’s funny?” I ask her.

“A few seconds ago you were biting me and pushing me away, and then all of sudden you’re here sitting on my lap with your tongue shoved down on my throat. I love your mood swings baby” she winks and I slap her on the arm.

“Shut up!”

She laughs and I can’t stop myself from joining her.

“I’m sorry” I brush her lip that’s marred with my bite and I see her wince a bit.

“Does it hurt?” she nods and pouts.

CUTE!

“Then no more kissing for now” I tease and her doe eyes pops open.

“Yah! That’s not the right way to treat an injured girlfriend!” she yells and I chuckle at her silliness.

“You’re not injured Manoban. It’s just a tiny cut. Stop being such a baby if you want to be my girlfriend”

A coy smile appears on her plump luscious lips. She tilts her head to the side, watching me carefully as her fingers gently trace my spine from the back of my neck until it reached my tailbone.

“I missed you moaning my name Ms. Kim” she whispers against my skin and a heat crept up from the back of my neck up to my cheeks.

I feel goosebumps and I can’t help but grab her shoulder for support.

Her hands sprawled at the back of my waist, just above my ass and I feel heat building in between my legs as she pulls me closer to her.

Oh God.

I glance at Lisa’s eyes which are now hooded with lust and I can’t deny the fact that I am now aroused and wanting.

“I saw you with that ugly fucker on the back of the bar Ms. Kim,” Her voice low and raspy.

“I told you that I don’t share what’s mine. Why were you dancing with that fucker?” she whispers against my neck and I feel her breath grazing my skin sending chills all over my body.

“I – I don’t know what happ – Oh god“  My head throws back at the touch of Lisa’s tongue on my skin. She runs her warm tongue on my neck and I can’t help but grind against Lisa’s crotch.

“You taste the same, sweet like strawberries my kitten. Shall I punish you before I fuck you for being such a naughty girl?”

“Yes please –”

Her fingers grab my chin to look at her and I see danger from Lisa’s doe eyes. But instead of being afraid, I felt a thrilling sensation from the growing arousal down my core.

“Punish me Manoban, and then fuck me senseless”

With one swift move, Lisa pins me down on the bed.

“Shall I tie you and fuck you Ms. Kim?”  She asks and I nod offering her both my wrists.

She smirks and reaches something from her pocket.

My Chanel Ribbon!

“Do you know how much I love to see your hands tied with this fucking ribbon?”