Tied with Chanel (M)

Jennie –

"Except for you Ms. Kim"

My heart pounded fast and I can feel her warm breath lingering behind my neck sending chills all over my body. I know Lisa is standing behind me and I suddenly lost the strength to move.

She places both her palms against the wooden door, caging me in. Her scent intoxicated me and I got lost within her world.

"Look at me Kim" she demands and I gather all the strength left in my body to turn around and face her.

Her eyes were filled with desire. I can feel the heat building up not just from me, but also from her. She cups my face with her right hand and I can't help but lean in wanting to feel her more.

"Why do I lose control when you're around?" she whispers and I melt from her words.

"I don't like losing control Kim, and you're definitely ruining my focus" she continues and her gaze lowers down to my lips.

I didn't answer. Instead, I press my body against hers and run my hands upon her arms wanting her to know that I feel the same way too.

"Is it just me?" She furrows her perfect brows.

"Tell me I have the same effect on you Kim, or I'm going to lose my shit. That man doesn't deserve to touch you, only I deserve to have you. It should only be me. I don't want to see another man near you ever again" she runs her hands on her hair, frustration written all over her face.

"Possessive are we Manoban?" I tease as I find amusement in her jealousy.

"Dammit, Jennie. I'm losing my sanity. I've only met you a few days ago but you're pulling every ounce of my existence to you"

You're wrong Lisa, we already met three years ago.

Instead of telling her what's on my mind, I decided to keep it to myself. The past should stay behind and I hope it stays buried and forgotten. Never have I imagined meeting Lisa again but maybe fate decided to bind us for the second time around. Maybe fate is giving us another chance.

I stare at Lisa's doe-eyes and lower my gaze to her plump lips. She clenches her jaw and was about to speak again but I cut her off by pulling hard on her collar.

"Shut up and just kiss me Manoban"

"I don't do kisses, Ms. Kim"

"Then bite me" 

She didn't waste any second and pushed me to the door. She crashes her lips onto mine and for a moment, everything felt right. I snake my arms around her neck and her hands held me by the waist.

Her kisses were hard and demanding and I accepted them with pleasure. Her hands come off my waist and move down to my ass. With both arms, she lifts me up and I automatically wrap my legs around her waist.

We kissed hungrily, tongues fighting for dominance. She holds me tight against the wall and grinds herself against mine. I moan against her lips and her breath catches in her throat and she grinds again.

"Lisa, oh god I want you" I gasp as her kisses went down my neck.

"Sure thing kitten" she whispers against my skin.

I tighten my hold around her neck as she walks towards the table. She places me on top of her demanding desk and stands in between my legs. She starts to suck the skin on my neck and I tilt my head on one side to grant her more access. She attacks my collarbone and I started to remove her coat. She trails her fingers on top of my thighs near my throbbing sex.

"Fuck Lisa" I moan in pleasure and she growls against my skin "Dammit Jennie"

My hands found their way up to her shirt and I rip it open making Lisa croak. The sound of the ripping fabric aroused me more.

I gawk at Lisa who looks at her now exposed chest. There is nothing hotter with the sight of Lisa Manoban and her ruined designer shirt. I kissed her neck and gave her a taste of her own medicine. I suck hard and she grants me more space by tilting her head.

"God Jennie, I have never wanted someone this badly" she moans.

I stopped kissing her and she looks at me in confusion.

"Why did you stop?"

I carefully push her asking for space and I jump off the desk. I kneel in front of her legs and reach for the button of her pants. Lisa eyes me carefully as I pull her pants down. I stand to my feet and push her to the couch across her desk.

"Sit still Manoban" I say.

She's now half-naked, only wearing her ruined shirt. I held the hem of my dress and strip in front of her.

I must admit, giving Lisa a strip show inside her office gave me full confidence as she eyes me like a beast ready to attack its prey. I stand naked in front of her and I watch Lisa as she rakes down my body.

"Gaddammit Jennie. You're beautiful" she says and I close my eyes to savor the moment.

I pulled the Chanel ribbon from my hair and straddle her lap.

"Give me your hands" she obeys and I tie both her hands with my ribbon.

"No touching Manoban" I order.

"That's fucking unfair Jennie" she whines and I peck her lips to shut her up.

"If you obey me, I will ride you hard baby" I whisper and she brings her now tied hands above her head.

"Very good," I say.

"Now fuck me hard Ms. Kim" she winks and I automatically loved her playful side.

"You look hotter all tied up for me baby" I smash my lips against hers and kissed her hard.

I moan against her lips as Lisa tries to move below me. She sits up and reaches for my breast. She brings one to her mouth and I yelp in pleasure.

"Oh god, Lisa!" I rake my hands against her hair.

She flicks her tongue over my sensitive nipple. She licks and sucks one after another giving both my breasts the attention needed.

Feeling the wetness overflowing in between my legs, I angled my throbbing sex directly over hers and the mere contact nearly made me come.

Looking for the friction I needed, I pressed our clits together while doing a circular motion.

"Fuck Jennie, that's it"

Lisa throws her head against the couch as she gives out the sexiest moan I have ever heard. I ride her more, hard, and with need.

She meets my pace and our bodies began to sweat. I felt the climax building inside of me and my movements became sloppier.

"Fuck Lisa, I'm gonna cum!" The sensation sent me higher and I dig my nails against her skin.

"Dammit, Jennie!"

We curse as we both ride our climax to the edge.

I rest against Lisa's chest and smile upon hearing her racing heart. Her eyes were still closed as I climb off her lap, her chest still rising up and down as she waits for her breath to even out.

I grab my dress from the floor and quickly pulled it over my head.

"Where are you going?" Lisa is now watching me.

I smile and toss my black lace underwear to her.

"Here's a souvenir Manoban" I wink and walk towards her door.

"Untie me Jennie Kim!!" she shouts and I giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting. I went on a vacation. LOL!

Here's a short update for you all! How are you all after this chapter? 🤭

Add me on Twitter @kaihoshi13 for updates and videos 😉