It's a Date

L -

"Untie me Jennie Kim!!" I yell at her but she ignored me. The last thing I heard was her giggle as the door shuts behind her.

Damn it Kim!

I stood to my feet but lost my balance when I tripped from my pants that were resting on my feet. My legs were still as soft as jelly from Jennie's sweet torture. I grab her black lacey underwear and secured it in my left pocket.

The thought of Jennie Kim walking around the city without underwear turns me on and at the same time, aggravates me because I'm not around her.

Fuck!

I tried to stand again and made an attempt to pull my pants up using my tied hands. Good thing I do Yoga every morning, helps me out on this fucking situation Jennie Kim left me in.

As soon as I pulled my pants up, the door swings open and I fall on the couch again.

"Gaddamn Shit!"

"What the hell Lisa?!" Chaeyoung marches towards me.

"Oh my god!" She covers her eyes and that's when I realize that Jennie ripped my shirt leaving only three buttons in place.

"Grab my coat Chaeng. It's on your feet" She bends down with her hands on her eyes and throws the coat at me. I immediately covered myself with it.

"You can look now Chipmunk"

"What the heck Lisa? Why are you - " I cut her off with a glare.

"Don't ask and just help me get rid of this fucking ribbon!" she nods.

Chaeng runs to my desk and pulls out a scissor.

"Stop right there!" I throw my tied hands up in the air causing Chaeng to halt.

"What now?" she creases her brows at me.

"Don't cut it"

"How do you expect me to remove it?" She asks.

"Just do what you can without cutting it"

"Fine." She dismisses and I walk over to her.

I lean on my desk while Chaeyoung engrossed herself on freeing my hands from Jennie's Chanel ribbon. It took her a few minutes and one fingernail ruined in order to remove the knot that Jennie Kim secured me in.

"You owe me a trip to a nail salon you pervert" she eyes her nails.

"I will, I promise"

Chaeng hands me the ribbon and I secured it in my coat's pocket for safe-keeping. That Chanel ribbon is a treasure I would like to keep, along with the memories of our intimacy.

Chaeng looks at the buttons scattered on the floor and eyes me suspiciously as I grab a plain shirt on my drawer.

"Did you just make out with Ms. Jennie Kim inside your office?" Chaeng blurts the question out.

"Yes"

"Eeeew Lisa! This is a place of proficiency, competence, professionalism, and - " I cut her off by placing my hands over her mouth.

"It's my office Chaeng. I can do whatever I want"

"Hmmmpppklsdjiadksfosgb!"

"What?"

She points at my hand over her mouth.

"Oh, sorry" I remove my hands and she yells at me.

"Ewwww Lisa! You just had sex for Pete's sake!"