Nightmares

L -

As soon as we arrived at her apartment, Jennie pins me to the wall and crashes her lips over mine. She grabs my wrists and secures them behind my back.
Her kisses sent chills all over my spine and I kiss her back with demand.

Our tongues explored each other's mouth while we fight for dominance. Heat radiates from Jennie's body and I feel the wetness settling down in between my legs.

Jennie's hands found their way inside my shirt and the touch of her fingers over my skin made me weak, sending goosebumps all over my body.

I let my hands stay still from my side not wanting to scare her off. I'm dying to touch her but I don't want to make her feel anything that will ruin this moment.

She removes all the buttons of my clothes and kisses my neck. Her hands hover above my chest leaving me panting from her touch.

"Lisa, you can touch me" she whispers and I pull her closer to mine. I gently run my fingers on the skin of her back and wrap my arms around her waist. She trailed kisses along my neck down to my collarbone and the feeling of her lips against my skin sent me high.

Jennie breaks the kiss, both of us still panting.

"Bedroom" she says and I nod.

She pulls me by the hand and I let her drag me to wherever she wanted me to be.

"Stay here" she leaves me standing in the middle of her bedroom while she disappears from her walk-in closet. Not knowing what to do, I stand awkwardly in front of her four wooden poster bed.

She opens the door and walks over to her bedside table. She's changed into a silk black robe and I swallow the lump in my throat. She turns around with a smirk on her face.

I am so fucked.

"No touching Manoban. Now stand over there" she instructs and points to one corner of her four poster bed. Handcuffs were hanging from her right hand, leaving me aroused and inflamed.

She walks over to me and I held my wrists waiting for her to cuff me. She smiles at the gesture as she kisses my hands before bringing them behind my back and secures me to one corner of her bed.

"Are you ready to be fucked Manoban?" her feline eyes looks at me with hunger and I nod feverishly at her.

She starts to strip in front of me and the carnal beast inside of me almost breaks the chain that holds it down. I groan and shut my eyes close.

Jennie Fucking Kim is wearing red lingerie.

How will I survive this night?

"I want you soaking wet just for me Manoban." She licks my bottom lip and reaches down. She looks at me with those feline eyes full of desire.

"I will warn you Manoban, I'm a very bad girl. Do you still want me?" she asks seductively.

"Yes Jennie, I want you. I want all of you"

"Good. Because I'm bringing heaven to you" she whispers and nibbles my ears sending goosebumps all over my body.

Unzipping my pants, she pulls them down together with my underwear and kneels in front of me.

She rests her left hand on top of my right thigh while she positions my left thigh above her right shoulder.

Without any warning, Jennie Kim fucked me with her mouth.

"Oh fuck" a moan escaped my mouth from her sudden torture.

The sight of her kneeling down for me and the movement of her head almost made me come. I shut my eyes close and lean my head against the wooden column of her poster bed.