Manoban's Date Plan

J -

What should I wear?

What should I wear?

Should I wear a dress?

Or maybe some jeans and a crop top?

Damn it!

"You've been fitting on clothes for almost 3 hours Jendeuk, just pick one already!" Jisoo whines and I scowl at her.

"I don't know what to wear Unnie! Oh God! This is so hard!" I rummage through my drawer and heard my phone chime.

Checking my inbox, I smiled like a teenager and my heart skipped a beat.

From: Manoban
Good morning gorgeous! I can't wait to see you.

I was about to hit reply and ask her what to wear when another message popped up.

From: Manoban
Wear something comfortable baby.
DON'T YOU DARE WEAR SOMETHING NICE AND REVEALING OR NO NORMAL DATE FOR US!

I chuckle at her message.

Over-possessive Lisa is so hot.

"Did you ask her already?" Jisoo asks and I shake my head.

"No need Unnie. I decided what to wear already" I smiled at her and chose a simple boyfriend jeans and a white tank top.

I decided not put too much make-up and Jisoo said that natural make-up suits me better so I'm hoping Lisa would say the same thing.

Instead of wearing my contacts, I decided to put on my specs instead.

"Wow. You look like a normal teenager going on her first date" I narrow my eyes at Jisoo who's leaning on the bathroom's doorframe.

"Your date has arrived by the way"

My heart skipped a beat and my muscles began to shake.

Oh my god Jennie, calm down.

Grabbing my bag, I checked myself one more time in the mirror.

Pushing the curtains to one side, I peeked at the window and saw Lisa leaning on her car while playing with her car keys.

I gushed at how beautiful she is. She was wearing black ripped jeans, black Celine shirt and a beanie.

How can she look so hot in a beanie?

Lisa in a beanie hat is now my new favorite.

Grinning from ear to ear, I grabbed the door and stepped out of the apartment.

"Lock the doors Jisoo-unnie! I'm hrading out now!" I shout.

"Enjoy your date Jendeukie!"

Stepping out of the building, Lisa smiled at me as soon as she saw me.

"Hey there gorgeous! " she waved and I can't help myself but jump towards her and Lisa being the attentive girlfriend catches me and spins me around.

"You got some energy stored kitten, excited for our date?"

I feverishly nod my head and she kisses the top of my head.

"Well then, after you my lady" she opens the passenger seat for me and bows her head. I giggle at her playful side and my heart swelled in an instant.

"I like you better with less make up and specs" she comments and my inner self rejoiced.

"Thank you. I like you with the beanie" I wink and she fixes her hat.