INTRODUCTION

WELLCOME TO 

'B E C A U S E  Y O U ' R E
 M S.R I G H T'

A JEON WONWOO FANFICTION

-

Synopsis

"I like you! No, I love you!"

"I know, but that's not the problem because you're not my Ms Right."

Seo Na Mi has been in love with her best friend Jeon Wonwoo for years, she then proceeds to confess to him, but then he blatantly rejected her love. Not willing to give up Nami proceed to do anything to make him fall in love, but then when another friend came in rolling in their lives will Seo Na mi change heart?

Dedication

To every CARATS reading this, who likes school romance as I do. I hope you enjoy reading the book that I wrote, I always thought that making a sappy romance was not my forte, but I still do want to try since I wanted to be able to relate to the stories I made. So, I hope you enjoy the story.

Warnings

I'm not responsible for every handsome picture of Jeon Wonwoo or any of the boys in this story. So, if you did somehow get a heart attack it's on you, my friend.

Disclaimer

This is not my first time writing a romance book, or any school love, I had a lot of trials and errors in trying.

This is not my first account, this is my second account because I think this kind of stories deserve it's own account, since it didn't fit the kind of stories I write before, but my first account is still very active.

Please bear with me if it isn't what you hope, I'm still trying my best in writing because I think all of my books are horror-related (first account). Since this is the first draft so please bear the grammar mistake. Please do tell me if there's an error in the story.

Second, please don't plagiarise my work, please get out, and I will report you, I will make sure you get your book taken down. This is only for the enjoyment of reading, please don't take this all too seriously alright?

This is an AU (alternative universe) so please understand none of this is happening to boys or anything, so please take it too seriously alright?

Copyrights

Copyright ©️ 2021 by hhoushuaa_

I don't own Seventeen or any of the Artist I will use here.

The book is a work of fiction, The names of characters, place, and incidents are the product of my own imagination. Any resemblance to the persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved, No part of this book should be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.