CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28: Here we go again

                   It was windy and, of course, lonely. Joshua sat in one of the chairs outside the balcony, trying to calm himself down. He was surprised by this sudden outburst of his, even snapping at their leader like this. He would have heard an earful from them.

His head was messed up, he didn't think that this would affect him this so much, but Wonwoo had strike something inside his heart, that little voice in his head that would tell him, no matter what, Nami would always pick Wonwoo. It irritates him even more, to know that she was still holding him back when they had a fight. Even when they had gone away, the boys looked at him; he was the bad guy, it isn't fair.

Out of anger, he went away. Getting out of the place was the best choice. But now, he felt like a little kid for being so immature. Jealousy is a disease.

"I didn't think you had it in you," A voice suddenly voice out, "Did you perhaps went to the gym so you could do this someday?"

"That's funny han," Joshua muttered, "What are you doing here? You should go back."

"And leave you wondering why everyone is against you? Not a chance." Jeonghan sat beside Shua, who was looking down.

"I'm sorry... Seungcheol must be so mad right now. This never happened before. Debuting was hard, but this is harder," Joshua groans.

"Debuting is hard, but we understand that it is hard, Love? It looks harmless; who knew it was more dangerous and slaps us across," Jeonghan smiles, "Now wouldn't it be amazing to feel that kind of feeling?"

"Not if you're the one experiencing it," Joshua groans, "Wait until you find your girl, then you'll say otherwise."

"I'm looking forward to it," Jeonghan smiles as he pats Joshua's shoulders.

"and yes, as usual, our coups temper is no joke, but you know, being a leader of you all, he needs to act like one, your both wrong, so don't even think about thinking it's you against the world."

Joshua smiles at Jeonghan before he looks ahead, "What should I do Han? It feels like I've lost. I was close to her, but why did it feel like I was even further away? Every 1 step I take feel like a giant leap, but when Wonwoo take a step, it feels like 10 steps ahead of me?"

Jeonghan looks at his friend and smile, "Everyone had their own start, their own ways and of course their own story, so don't feel bad about not getting a head start. Just because they had known each other doesn't mean you had failed either, josh."

"What's this...." Joshua chuckled, "Are you telling me I should just go for it?"

"I'm not telling you to do anything because I know whether I told you to go for it if Nami's heart is not for you, then no matter how hard you try, it wouldn't happen, it depends on you shua...."

"I – I just want her to give me a try," Joshua muttered.

"and I know she's trying to open her heart, she's trying shua, but I know Nami's afraid if she had opened her heart for someone else."

"Then what should I do?"

"I don't know," Jeonghan answered, "There's no correct answer to that question."

"No matter what happened, don't regret it, be happy that it happened, whether it breaks your heart or it makes you happy, you've got to be happy with it, you can cry about it, but you have to stand again."

-

"Have you calm down now?" Nami was sitting in the café chairs as Wonwoo was pacing around. He's been doing it for 15 minutes. After he and Joshua had an argument, he had grabbed her downstairs. She let him hug him for a moment before he started pacing in his place. Nami had never seen him like this ever since middle school.

Nami was going home when a senior she knew had asked her out because their mothers were friends, a friendly outing. So without thinking, Nami agreed, and they had gone home that day together, and Wonwoo had seen that. Without thinking, Wonwoo had dragged Nami away from the senior and had protected her and asked Nami if she was stupid for following someone she didn't know.

If it was back then, Nami would have teasingly pleaded with Wonwoo for being a silly head and asked for forgiveness. Before, she would have felt giddy knowing that he had protected her from someone she knew, like a jealous boyfriend. Still, right now, she wants to slap some senses into him for being an idiot and disrespecting his brother like that.

Nami couldn't help to think about Joshua. He looks like he could hit his brother.

He's going to get an earful from her, his members and of course, the management.

He could manage though, she thought, but Wonwoo? He looks like he would slip if she didn't go with him.

She was about to burst into anger, but when she couldn't help to stay quiet because it didn't look like he did it intentionally. Why are you making it harder for me, woo? Nami thought.

"Woo, go sit down. You are giving me a headache –"

"Do you hate me that much? That you had to avoid me like the plague?" he suddenly asked, averting his eyes away from her. She couldn't say anything. She had been avoiding him because her heart wouldn't stop beating for him.

It annoys her to the bone no matter what he does, it affects her, but of course, she couldn't just confess to him like that? Was she ready to risk her heart again after being heartbroken?

All she could do was stare at him and wait for him to finish. Her hands and legs were twitching to just ride and hide from him again.

"Do you hate me that much, that even pecking your forehead makes you run away from me? I thought we were cool, and – fuck – I did everything to get your attention. Still, I made you run away," he suddenly kneels in front of Nami, and her eyes widened as she stood up, but Wonwoo held her hands.

"Tell me, Seo Nami, what does it take for me to make you mine?"

A/n: Woo you're making me sad... :(