CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: Hospital playlist

              "Seoyeon, I'll call you later, alright? I have work to do," Nami talks to her before Seoyeon hums.

"Alright, Seomi, I'm happy you could talk to Wonwoo, don't be too harsh to him, alright? He's trying. You know he is," Seoyeon advised. Nami couldn't help to just hum. Exchanging goodbyes, she follows Wonwoo, who had been waiting for her.

"You can wait at the café downstairs woo, the shoots going to last around 2 hours. That is if I don't kill the model first, "Nami sarcastic remarks were not heard by Wonwoo, but he nods his head regardless.

Nami went upstairs as Wonwoo walks to the café. Nami looks behind her to see Wonwoo had disappeared as she walks to the studio with her camera in the other hand.

"Let's get this over with."

-

"To the left, Henry," Nami irritated face was visible throughout the whole entire time, and it's only been like 10 minutes. Choi Henry is a narcissistic man known for hitting many girls for their night, and his current target is Nami. He's been making comments about how beautiful she is, but of course, she paid no mind to it.

"Nami, tell me, darling, is my right side better than my left side?" Henry asked while he poses in the made-up pool. Being a well-known model does have its perks, huh? He wants to have a beach concept – per his demands, not requested – but he doesn't want to go to the beach because it will make his skin tanner, and he only needed a 67% tan.

Next time I'll make sure you're 100% tan, Nami snickers.

"You look amazing, henry, now a little bit with your hands – there – yes," He was a pain in the ass, but a little compliment will make it easy.

The shoots were complete with little remarks from the latter; you were so used to his little flirts you were not even surprised by his dirty innuendos.

"Alright, we're done here...." Everybody claps with the end of the shoot, while some were happy to end the nodes. Nami was glad to know that it went well. As she was about to pack up her stuff, suddenly someone familiar started to come to her.