CHAPTER 47

Chapter 47: Your Only

                     "Where is she?" In the distance, you could hear a faint sound of shouting. As Nami was about to stand up, the studio burst out and out came Wonwoo. He must have shouted rather loudly since Jihoon's studio is soundproof. He saw his girlfriend frozen in place and strode his way to her as he held her hands before hugging her.

He gently kissed her temple before he could calm his raging breath. Nami was quietly frozen in place before snapping out of herself, rubbing her.

"I promise you, I will make things straight, Nami," He looks at her, "I will prove it to you. I will."

She nodded her head, but then she looked at him. Worry was plastered on her face. She held his cheeks in her hands, rubbing them softly, "Are you alright? You are the one getting all the backlash."

He nods his head, "That is the least problem. I get them every day. Getting a few more wouldn't be a problem because those things don't bother me."

She shakes her head and breath carefully before hugging him back, "Won... I'm scared. This is something for me. I don't know how to handle it."

"Just ignore it for a moment. Please endure it for a moment. I will make sure everything is sorted out." He told her, "This time, please trust me."

-

She did, Nami trusted Wonwoo with all her heart and started to fall back to her routine, but that morning conversation left something inside Nami. She would let Wonwoo do all the work while she stood still and did nothing.

The world is playing tricks on them, and it didn't like seeing Nami and Wonwoo together. That is why we admire those with more demanding jobs than they look. The higher and better the work gives you, the more essential things you need to sacrifice. Their life is basically a trade for a better life, a gamble. Crazy, isn't it?

Is that how a relationship works? Does relationship also a part of the gamble? Gosh, she's not a pro on this matter.

But hate grew every single day. Without a heartbeat, her name would be trending or even something related to her. It was eating her out alive. They wouldn't leave her alone. Those mean and harsh words were thrown at her every day. It was beginning to affect her daily routine and work.