CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Birthday Present

Present times

              "That's great, Selena!" you shouted. You all clapped as the whole room was playing Selena Gomez's song. You had enjoyed the photoshoot.

"Nami... I can't thank you enough—the photo's turn out to be amazing. I should tell them about you to help again next time," Selena told you, and you laugh along.

"I'm happy you like the pictures and of course! Call me next time. You have my numbers!" After that, Selena had hugged you, and that's a wrap for the shoot. You were then ushered by your assistant, your best friend Lee Ji won.

Life was beginning to turn out as Seo Nami wanted. After all the pain and hard work, she became successful and decided to be a world-class photographer, going through different countries. She was no longer the Seo Nami people had known her. She had proved her worth and was ready to face everything.

Lee Ji won, Seo Nami's assistant slash college buddy. They had accidentally met on-campus orientation. Being the Seo Nami is, she accidentally goes into the wrong group. There she meets Lee Ji won who decided that Seo Nami was going to be her best friend.

Ji won decided to help you with work since you had asked for help. Ji won, working for a fashion-line company, was permitted to help you since you were a regular photographer for the company.

"Nami!" Ji won hugs her friend, "Happy Birthday! Gifts are in the penthouse, and we have to have a girl's night."

Nami could only chuckle at her friend and nods, "Gosh, I feel so old right now. Imagine being 25 years old – Ugh... I want to go back when we're 18 again." Nami groans and Ji won hugs her friend.

"Do I have another shoot? I remember I have something today?" Nami asks Ji won which; she nods he head.

"Yup! I could cancel, you know... it's your birthday today! I was even debating on cancelling your meetings with Selena today, but it seems urgent and –"Nami flicks her friends head.

"It was better if you didn't the money could be used as to buy food, you know –"Nami took her back –"Besides, I like working... it's fun now. What's the next schedule?" Ji won could only hiss at her friend for flicking her head and checks her phone before she looks at the timetable.

"You have another photoshoot with The Kardashians, and they wanted for a new bathing suit line –"Ji won looks at the time, and her eyes widen –"WE'RE BEHIND SCHEDULE!!!"

She then proceeds to call the driver as she drags a lagging Seo Nami behind her.

"Hold – Ji... you're going to pull my arms off its socket!" Nami laughs –"Which Kardashian are we working for this time?"

Ji won looks at her friend, bewildered, "Didn't I send you the schedule yesterday? Why aren't you making my assistant life much harder, Seo Nami." Her best friend whines.

Nami looks at her friend as she ushers her to the car, settling down in the car. Ji won opened up the folder and shows her the new bathing line, "These are the new line, and the vibes they wanted – "handing a paper to Nami.

As Nami was holding her phone ding and her face lit up

KwonSeo: Happy (early?/late?) birthday, Seo mi... I've sent you your gifts in your inbox. See you soon, babe!

Nami texted back her best friend when she opened up to see a pdf of writings, and closely Nami was surprised to see Seoyeon had bought her tickets to a K-pop concert?

-

"Alright! Take 5 then we'll go again," in a large stadium 13 guys are dropping their body on the stage, as some of them begin to biker around the stage, while the other talk to the crew.

"Thank you so much!" the thirteen then looks at each other, having so much fun. One of the members were sitting scrolling through his phone.

Scoups, who saw Wonwoo scrolling through his phone, looks at his brother as he sat down, wrapping his arms around him.

"Wonwoo, you're having the best day of your life...." Seungcheol looks at his smiling brother, and Wonwoo shakes his head.

"The fans were so excited for our comeback. It's so funny to see them in sns," Wonwoo smiles and Scoups hug him; he then peeks over to Wonwoo's phone to see Wonwoo looking over to a picture and Seungcheol being cheeky took his phone.

"Guys!!! Wonwoo is in love!!!!" Wonwoo, who was trying to grab his phone from his overexcited hyung.

"Ah.... Hyung..." Wonwoo had his phone back and his other 11 brother's attention on him. They were teasing Wonwoo and even bothered him for the name of the lucky girl he had been eyeing.

Jeon Wonwoo, the guy who tried achieving his dreams, finally made his debut and became one of the thirteen members of seventeen. With all the blood, sweat, and tears they pour, they manage to overcome the hardship and become Korea's most prominent kpop singers.

They were pretty well known, and being Korea's most immense pride means fans screaming worldwide. Currently, they were practising their moves for the upcoming world tour they were going to. They were presently in LA, practising their new music. After coming through their America tour, they hit on their next journey.

"Wonwoo-ah, I didn't think our bag of luck has someone on his mind," Joshua snickers at his brother. Sitting beside Joshua was Jeonghan, who was also chuckling at his brother's beet-red face.

"Hyung... you should tell who made the 'Jeon Wonwoo' flustered like this!" Seungkwan said excitingly, and Wonwoo could only look at him and shake his head. He's not going to hear the end of this.

"How about we finish the choreo and – "loudly groans erupted, seungkwan and hoshi the ties to pester the latter more, creating a fun atmosphere – "Hyung...." Wonwoo pleads their choreographer.

Laughing, they all agree to continue, but knowing that Wonwoo would be tease these whole day makes his heart giddy somehow. How could he not? He was coming back, and he was going to meet that special someone.

No, he was going to explain and then ask to be friends. He wanted her to become a part of his life. He was ready to meet the person he was familiar with, the person Wonwoo had followed, as he kept an eye on her for a long time. He had never forgotten her, the reason why he works so hard to achieve his dreams.

A/N: Hope you have a great day! Everyone please stay safe alright! Everything is hectic in my country right now, just please stay safe and everything alright?

Everyone please stay safe alright! Everything is hectic in my country right now, just please stay safe and everything alright?