CHAPTER 51

Chapter 51: Here's to the day

"Do you have everything you need?" Nami shakes her head at the screen, Nami had been preparing back to fly back to Korea. Her mother had been trying to get a hold of her daughter, but she was still in panic mode, trying to not forget everything on her way back home.

Nami was preparing her stuff to move back to Korea.

"I think so, mom. I hope I remember everything. I just hope I'm doing the right thing."

Her mother's chuckle could be heard over the video call, "I don't know, hun, but as long as you think and feel this is the right thing to do, then go follow. There are a lot of chances in life. Even if this doesn't work out, take the essence. Nothing in this world happens without reason."

"I know, and that scares me to know that there's a chance this might not work out. I might have a feeling this might not work out," Nami sat down. Should I just stay here?"

"Seo Nami, if you don't try, you'll never know. I know it wasn't the right choice to leave like that. Breaking up with my son-in-law was wrong on your part. But I know you also deserve to be happy. Because at that moment, the only happiness you could see was not being with Wonwoo, and you took it. Now, you know it's not."

"I know, and I will regret to the very last of my days if I let him go once again."

Nami was about to say something to her mother when a phone call was interrupted.

"Mom, I'll call you later." Her mother nodded her head, and a simple goodbye was exchanged.

Nami quickly took her phone out to see who was calling and picked them up as soon as she saw the name flash on the screen.

"Are you ready, Nami?" the caller had asked, and Nami was still quiet. Need to figure out what to say. Is she ready to move back home?

"Can I be honest with you? I am afraid all of this is new to me. But I'm willing to try to be closer to Wonwoo." Nami confesses, "I am willing to risk everything for him. I will get a job there, right?"

"Nami. Who would know who you are? If they are not willing to work with you, that's crazy! "the caller had encouraged her. Nami couldn't help to smile at the caller.

"Thanks, Josh, I owe you everything, and I'm so sorry." Nami couldn't help to smile sadly over the phone. Joshua couldn't help to smile over the phone. Any sane person would say that Joshua is the saddest guy. I wouldn't think so when he wishes the girl he likes to go to the other person.

He'll look like a coward for letting the girl go. But they don't know anything about how Joshua's sacrifice for both of them. Joshua knows that no matter what happens, Nami would never be happier if Jeon Wonwoo wasn't the one making her happy. Because he knows his brother has already found his match, and if he ever lets go of the beautiful girl, Joshua will pick her pieces back and put them back together.

Because no matter what happens, Jeon Wonwoo is destined to be Seo Nami. It's written in their story.

"You, out of all the people in this world, shouldn't be sorry. Nobody had forced me to like and love you like I do. It's my choice to do so, and if I'm not the person you are looking for, then who am I to separate you from your true destiny?"

"I know you love him, and he's the right choice for you. Don't worry."

"Hey, Josh..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for everything."

Well, the only thing Nami needed to do now found her way back to Wonwoo.

-

"I'm nervous. What if Wonwoo doesn't want me back?" The nervous girl was sitting down at a beanbag in a familiar studio. The person sitting in the working chair turned around and strummed the guitar he had held a few minutes ago.

"Tell me, Nami, does this melody sound good?" He played a few strums of notes and hummed to the tune before finishing to ask the girl about her opinion.

"Jihoon, I'm serious."

"So am I. I need to finish this song, and –"

"Jihoon, what if Wonwoo hates me?" Nami asked, "Gosh, I was being all cool and dumped him, and now I'm nervous to know if he could accept me back. I –"

Nami was about to say something when the studio door opened and Nami got to see some familiar faces. Dokyeom and Seungkwan were ecstatic to find Nami had returned home since they didn't have time to say goodbye. Still, the sour face of a familiar someone had made Nami stop hugging the two beagles in an instant.

"Seo Nami, your back."

"Choi Seungcheol, it's nice to see you again."

Jihoon cleared his throat before everyone came inside the studio and sat down. Nami smiled at both of the main vocals before she sat in the corner of the room, not wanting to interrupt them.

"I have finished the melodies, so here –"Jihoon took out lyrics sheets and took his phone before sending something, making their phone light up –"I send out the song, you can learn it, and we need you for recording, for the guides."

Both nodded and headed out, not forgetting to hug Nami again, glad she was finally back. Seungkwan couldn't help giving Nami a tiny 'fighting' before walking off.

Seungcheol, who had waited for Jihoon to finish.

"Are you not going to tell me why I am here." Seungcheol asked, "then you've wasted my time."

"Hyung, I believe there's something we need to talk about," Jihoon sat down and looked over to Nami, "You both do."

Everyone was quiet before Nami sat down in front of Seungcheol and looked at Jihoon before he nodded.

"Hyung, Nami is trying to get Wonwoo back."

Seungcheol looks Nami dead in the eye, "No."

"You don't have anything to say in that," Nami rebutted, "I can get Wonwoo back."

"Do you think I will let you back in his life after seeing him crying like that? You think you can waltz in his life and get out if things don't go your way?" Suengcheol chuckled, "You selfish bitch."

"Hyung."

"He's not wrong," Nami smiles at Suengcheol, "I was selfish, but you don't know what I've been through."

"I'm not planning on to anyway. Not everything in this world circulates around you, Seo Nami. Just because you can waltz out like that, Wonwoo, couldn't, you take that advantage."

Seungcheol stood up from his place, "If you can walk out of his life, then so he can do it with you too."

An: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you had a splendid day with your love ones