CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27: Talk to you

               You greeted the boys in happiness, and you began taking pictures with the boys. You talked with the boys as Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Seungcheol discussed with each other and understood their friend's frustration.

"Right, we're going with Hip hop team now," Nami shouts as she finishes her photoshoot with the performance team. Now, Nami knew some information about the boys. After the meeting, she was asked some general questions about the boys, but she couldn't answer them at all.

It became her job to know her client to have a great photoshoot and no missed communication. Nami had to learn that in a complicated way.

"Alright, Seungcheol could you move – right there – Vernon, yes that's right – alright, perfect!" Nami begins to take a picture. She looks at the pictures before she makes an 'Okay' sign to them.

"Let's move on with the individual shots," Nami told them. While Nami changed the lens of her camera, she could feel someone looking at her. The little intuition that always lets you know if someone is watching you, she looks around to see where her eyes have landed.

Jeon Wonwoo stares for a few moments before looking somewhere else instantly. Her heart was starting to beat again, loudly. Who wouldn't? After the peck in the forehead, she's been hiding and running away from him like a plague. He was also one of the reasons why she couldn't focus on the meeting.

It's been a week since she had arrived. Wonwoo's had been terrorizing her phone, asking her if what he had done surprise her that much. The answer to that was yes. Who wouldn't when he, out of the blue, proclaim how he'll make sure he'll get her back and then kiss her forehead. Jiwon arrived yesterday and thankfully had a copy of the meeting's conclusion so she could fill Nami in with the details.

She could feel the burning stare of the annoyed member. She also could feel his presence lingering around her as he tried to get closer. Nami knew the other members were also feeling the sudden shift of tension since the photoshoot began. Well, even before, Joshua had been keeping an update on the guy very often. It started the third day she ignored Wonwoo when Joshua had asked if the two had an agreement.

Joshua told her he's been agitated for a few hours, and he couldn't focus on his work since he often kept on dazing. The smile on his brother's face also disappeared, and Joshua knew the cause of that.