EPILOGUE

Chapter 54: Epilogue

       "Seo Nami, get up. You're going to be late –"the girl's mother walks into the room instead of finding her daughter tangled up in the bed as usual. The room was oddly clean, with no trace of her daughter. She then walks to the kitchen to see her daughter preparing something.

"You're practising your speech?" Her mother walks beside her daughter for her big day, and she nods her head. Her mother then took the paper from her daughters' hand and hugged her tightly.

"My daughter, she's finally getting married to the love of her life," She said to her daughter. "It feels like yesterday I held you in my arms, you were taking your first step, and now I have to give you a way to the man who would treat you like a queen."

"Mom," Nami smiles as a tear a little bit.

"You were so little back then, Nami. Who knew you'll grow into this powerful lady. I'm so happy you found the man that will treat you right and give his world for you. I guess following him every day works, too," her mother giggles.

Nami couldn't help to laugh, hugging her mother before kissing her mother's temple, "I wouldn't be able to stand where I am without you. Thank you for giving me this life."

"I'm so amazing, aren't I?" Her mother teased, "I hope you are happy, Nami. I'm so glad you chose to marry him. I should tell you by now you're going to be wedded to Wonwoo in a few days."

Nami sat down in the highchair while her mother cut fruit for her daughter.

"I don't know if you know. But I was going to save this until you and Wonwoo decided to break the marriage one day," Her daughter's surprised face was visible," But hold on, listen to me first."

"But I thought it is better to tell you, as you first thought if it ever happens." She started, "I don't know if you have ever noticed, but Wonwoo, he really liked you even before you knew him. He was always curious about you, and when he knew you would be in the same school with him, his mother called me and told me he jumped over his own bed in happiness."

"I knew since then he likes you, but I know he loves you because every time he rejected you, you would frustratingly turn your back on him. Wonwoo would blush afterwards. He would always look out for you silently, he might not stand beside you, but he stood behind you to take care of you."

"The night you broke up with him, he called him." Nami's eye stared at her mother, "He had apologized that night to me, crying, because he broke my daughters' heart for not being able to take care of her." Her mother chuckles.

"Your father had to pick him up from the company that night, as they went out to have ice cream like you did with your father. Wonwoo loves you so much. Your father told me he cried because he couldn't stay beside you anymore to eat ice cream at 3 o'clock."