CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24: One of Hybe labels

"Nami?"

"Wonwoo! I got in! I'm so happy right now," Arriving at the apartment, Nami couldn't help to feel her heart bursting. There was so much going through her head she didn't realise the latter had called again.

"It's Joshua..." Nami looked at the caller, and she couldn't help to feel her cheeks getting hot.

"Shua... I'm so sorry, I was excited," Nami sat down slowly, catching her breath. She rubs her forehead, trying to calm her racing heart, damnit how could she mistake Joshua's voice with wonwoo's?

"It's alright, Nami...." He gently chuckles, "By the way, you were 'excited' sounded so wrong in my head."

Nami couldn't help to groan in annoyance, and Joshua was laughing over the phone.

"Are you annoyed now, Seo Nami?" Joshua teased, and Nami glared at her phone before smiling.

"I told you, it doesn't have to sound so weird if you don't say anything shua...."

"Hm... How's your day been? I see you had some exciting news to tell Wonwoo before I had called," Joshua had said softly. For real, it had hurt Joshua for a second because Nami couldn't differentiate their voice. It also broke his heart knowing that the first person Nami had come to mind was shout his brother's name as if she was waiting for his call.

The little things Nami do somehow makes his day. Over the past few days, Joshua tried to call Nami and ask her about her day since they parted. The boys had done their tour as they were preparing to go back to Korea for their following schedule since their comeback was getting closer.

"Ah... again, I'm so used to Wonwoo calling every day. I might as well shout his name every time someone calls."

Wonwoo calls Nami every day? Joshua thought.

"He calls you every day?" Joshua asked, and he could hear a hum on the other line. Currently, Seventeen was on their way to a restaurant in Atlanta after their concert. The car was moving slowly as the boys were all asleep. He manages to sit in a car with a sleeping the8 and Vernon, who is blasting music.