CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31: Coffee?

Chapter 31: Coffee?

Nami closed her eyes as she sat down in one of the chairs. Wonwoo was still guarding the door like a predator.

"Look here, I'm not here to fight with you woo, I'm here to say thank you," Nami whispered, and Wonwoo looked at her, eyebrows raised, signalling for Nami to continue.

"Thank you." She started.

"I found out you recommended me to your company for the photographer, they told me you were persistent in asking for me. You even bet I was better than the one who was supposed to take your pictures," Nami continued. She looked at the bag as she pushed them forward.

"I'm here to send some food to you as a thank you, but I guess I got lost," Nami whispered.

Wonwoo, who was listening, was putting on a straight face. As a matter of fact, he was actually dancing and screaming internally because Nami had come to thank him. Still, he had told the production team not to say to her. Besides, she didn't need to know he did it because he wanted to see her again. It was Jeonghan's idea.

He was staring at her, who was waiting for his reply. He was debating to say I love you or thank you.

"It's nothing, I think I regret, though, asking you to take our picture," He couldn't help to facepalm himself. Well, his thank you and I love you was different from what he had thought but close enough.

"What? Why –"

"If I knew you were going to befriend every artist in Hybe, I might have to keep you to myself," he looks at her, "I didn't know you like younger guys, way younger than you...."

Nami was glaring at Wonwoo at his remarks, oh no, was it too harsh? He thought. He was panicking yet again before Nami scoffed.

"Those boys are a client I had before, and I haven't met them since I moved to America," Nami shakes her head, "You and your jealous ass."

"So what if I'm jealous? What are you going to do about it?" Wonwoo looks at her, and Nami folds her arms.