CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: Company Matter

               Opening the door to the apartment, Nami drags her body to the bathroom. Getting ready to go to sleep, she changes her clothes to her comfortable sweater and her glasses at the bridge of her nose.

She was scrolling through her schedule to see what concept this time he had in store for her, and to her distaste, it was a sexy beach concept, but he didn't want to go to the beach for the shoot.

"I swear if he's planning on something again, I might have to throw him into the ocean for real," Nami grumbles as she put her laptop down. A sudden ding from her phone caught her attention.

Picking her phone up, she looks at the message, and she couldn't help to frown.

-

Unknown: Did you arrive home safely?

Nami: Do I know you?

Unknown: Oh... Nami, I forgot, this is Joshua.

Nami's eyebrows perk in confusion about Joshua having her number. She didn't remember having to give her number.

Unknown: I ask Jiwon btw, in case you thought I stalk you, but I did stalk your Instagram.

Unknown: You've got an eye for photography Nami, I like your concept of photo's

Nami: Josh... hahaha, I guess, thanks btw.

Josh: So, did you go home safely? I know Wonwoo was there, so you probably did, but I hope you didn't kill my brother on the way there.

Nami: You....

Nami: How low do you think I would stoop to do that? HAHAHA, don't worry, he's safe.

Josh: good, well, I just wanted to ask if you're alright then

Josh: what are you doing right now?

Nami: nothing much, how about you? Did your trainer come?

Josh: Funny you should ask, the trainer never came when I called. He was not supposed to be in today. I don't know what happened though. Oh well.