CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37: Mi Amor

Chapter 37: Mi Amor

"Nami?" a voice suddenly called out, and Nami looked back to see some familiar faces going to her. Currently, Nami was waiting for a driver to pick her up. Her original agency was asking her to check out their Korean branch. They had something for Nami to take before returning to the USA.

That's right, Nami was going to go back to the USA after all the photoshoots here in Korea finally finished. That is, if it was that easy to go back. Right now, after living here in Korea for a moment. It felt surreal for Nami to just leave everything and go back the way like before. No, she couldn't imagine that.

How could she leave behind her new friends? Her parents would be so sad to know she would go back again. But most importantly, how could she tell Wonwoo she would go back?

Those were the thought she had when she was given an email from her company. How could they just put her in Korea and then swoop her back to the USA?

Who am I kidding? They don't even know what has happened, Nami thought. Ignoring the lingering thought, she put out a smile to the boys she had been hanging out with for a while.

"Hey, guys! I didn't know you had a schedule here." Nami greet Jeonghan, Jihoon, Seungkwan, Joshua, Soonyoung and Mingyu. They were in their usual outfit, but they had make-up on. They had smiled at Nami as the boys approached her, that is until one of them were lagging for an apparent reason.

"Yup! Just got back from somewhere to shoot. We were just stopping by, and we're going home right now!" Seungkwan cheerfully said, raising his coffee. Nami couldn't help to smile.

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu asked, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously was Soonyoung, and Seungkwan gave her that knowing smile. Not realising a dark aura could be felt through the air as Nami tries to smile it off, knowing someone was looking at her directly.

"Ah... Not today. Wonwoo doesn't even know I stop by for a second. I'm going to my company's Korean branch. I was stopping by because I left my camera in Jihoon's studio," Nami nods at Jihoon, who nods back.

"Oh... then we'll stay with you until your driver arrives, even better we should drive you there, I'm sure manager-nim wouldn't mind and –"

"No! No – it's fine really, I don't want you to do that, I'm alright you all should go back and rest, I shouldn't even let you stay here outside and –"