CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32: Hi and Hey

                It was weird. Nami didn't think that holding hands with someone was making her giddy. Wonwoo was pulling her to their dance studio. He does not intend to let her go since she also needs to talk to Joshua.

He didn't like the idea of it, but he didn't have any choice. No matter how much he would like to keep Nami away from the boys, it was no doubt that she was now a part of their life's, especially his hyung. Wonwoo must admit he was jealous, but if Nami was willing to look at him and smile at him, he could tolerate the situation.

They arrived at the studio, and Nami slipped her hands from Wonwoo, he was reluctant of letting her go, but it was for the best.

Wonwoo opened the door first, and the members greeted him like usual. Everything was back at normal, that is until she peaked inside, and shouts of happiness erupted, the whole place was chaos, but despite the boys crowding her in, she was trying to look for the person who she had rejected when he had tried calling.

Joshua looked away as she saw him sitting in the corner with Seungcheol and Jeonghan, who was waving at her.

Suddenly she felt someone draping his arms to her, and she looked up to see Wonwoo smiling at her. The boys were gasping in shock, and Nami swore the look Joshua gave her had broken his heart. She couldn't do it. She slips away from Wonwoo before pinching his arms.

"Get your hands away, woo, not here," Nami whisper and Wonwoo smiles.

"What? Should we do it somewhere else?"

"DO WHAT ELSE??? WONWOO HYUNG!" the maknae was gasping at his hyung, while Wonwoo was smiling before he went to Jihoon, who was looking at them.

"Nami! What are you doing here? Did you come with Wonwoo hyung?" Minghao asked her, and she nodded her head.

"Yeah... and someone else," her eyes landed on Joshua, who was still avoiding her gaze, she looked at the younger boys, and she lifted the plastic bag, and she swears she could see their happiness.

"THANK YOU, SEO NAMI. I LOVE YOU!" Mingyu, Seokmin and Soonyoung screamed as they took the bag to share with the other boys. Wonwoo was also in the middle of them, laughing with all of them. Nami was slowly walking towards the three boys until Seungcheol and Jeonghan stood up.