CHAPTER 46

Chapter 46: Closer

Chapter 46: Closer

"Woo... We are not going to eat dinner at this rate if you keep hugging me like this," Nami said to her clingy boyfriend. It's been fifteen minutes since Wonwoo became Nami's cuddly bear. He was quiet the whole time but wouldn't let her go, no matter what happened.

"Woo..." Nami tried to shake her boyfriend, but his stubborn self wouldn't budge. She had never seen her boyfriend act like this. It was Nami who needed to cling to her boyfriend's hand to even get his attention. So, seeing him quiet and sticking like this amused Nami.

"Are you okay? What happened to Jeon Wonwoo? Did you manage to swap soul with Soonyoung?" Nami jokes a bit before Wonwoo moves, his face showing a frown of dislike.

"Is it wrong to hug you?"

"No... but I'm cooking unless you want us to burn the whole apartment down. Then I suggest you get your ass out of my way." Nami sass back at her boyfriend, who at her.

"Does Soonyoung hug like this? Since when are you close with him?" Wonwoo asked, and Nami couldn't believe her boyfriend.

"Seriously, woo, since when are you like this?" Nami chuckles, "I don't think I've seen you this jealous. You were always so nonchalant."

"And I'm serious, Nami, does Soonyoung hug you as I do?" Wonwoo's raspy voice rings out in her ears, making Nami's ears red.

"No..."

"Mind telling me what's wrong now?" He asked slowly, still hugging Nami tightly. Wonwoo took a single whiff of his girlfriend and couldn't help to smile. Even after all these years, the shampoo he had told her about years ago was still her favourite scent.

"Can I not tell you?" She asked timidly, and Wonwoo shook his head.

"I believe communication is the key. I rather have my girlfriend slap me in the face for cheating than her being quiet," Wonwoo jokes as he gets a tremendous slap in the arms. Nami glared at her boyfriend, who was smiling.

"Why did you cheat on me? It hasn't been a while since we dated," Nami asked, annoyed at Wonwoo's satisfied expression.

"How can I cheat on someone else when my heart belongs to you?" He earns another slap, this time from a blushing Nami. Everything turns quiet as they enjoy their peace and quiet as the room is nicely lit, with lights from the buildings surrounding them. Sitting on the sofa, they couldn't help but elope on each other.