CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33: Only Your Eyes

Ever since Nami gave Wonwoo the green light, he's been trying to court her none stop. The calling became more frequently than before. He would visit her house to have breakfast with her family. He would call her from time to time before his schedule, and it seemed like everything was perfect.

Both were happy with the current situation. They had been at it for two months now, resuming their own schedule and their daily lives. It was perfect for them, and Nami finally had everything she wanted since she was in school. The guy she had tried so hard to reach was finally noticing her; she had the most incredible friends in the world, the dream job she wanted, everything was perfect.

Nami was going to meet up with Wonwoo for a coffee date. Wow... date, huh? She chuckles.

She was wearing a mask and a hat, strolling in a café she had known, The diamond edge café. She had once gone inside. It feels like yesterday, Seoyeon and her were laughing in their school uniform. She could remember how she and Seoyeon had gone home late from an education course and had stopped by the café. It was a rainy day, and they had both spent the whole day together laughing and smiling.

She couldn't help to smile before entering the nostalgic café. She looked at the place. Nami couldn't help but smell the fresh coffee; she walked up to the barista, put her drink into order, and sat down in one of the chairs. Picking the furthest back of the café beside the windows.

She took her sketching book looking out the window, and she saw two people, looking like they were still in high school, who were quarrelling. It reminded her of someone. Sketching through her book, she couldn't help to smile over the thought of a certain someone.

He's been making her heart skip thousand times. He was like a totally different person, not in the wrong way. It was better. Jeon Wonwoo was a heart stealer, and he stole her heart again. She was falling for him, and she was on cloud nine.

"I didn't know you still sketch," She looks up to see a familiar pair of cat eyes looking at her. Nami nods her head as she closes the book.

"It's a habit, I picked up, after coming here every day, I couldn't do anything, so I tried drawing, I'm not very good at it, but it's healing," Nami explained.

Wonwoo sat down in front of her, smiling at her, "I know."