CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12: Another introduction

              Wonwoo was stunted. After Nami had slapped him and ran away, Wonwoo could only touch his face. He didn't know that Nami would be that surprised to see him. He was expecting her to run to him after not seeing each other. He wonders if Seoyeon had told her, Wonwoo was the one who had invited her.

It had surprised Wonwoo to see Nami like that. He had never seen her face like that. After she had left, the whole place was silent. The girl who had gone with Nami then proceeds to Dino before she bows down to him to apologise to her friend.

"It's alright! Nami was always like that, I don't mind..." is he sure? Did he know the Nami who had run away from him? He tried to re-assure Nami's friend to sit down while he tries to find Nami, who had ran away.

But before he could slip away from his brothers piercing gaze, a voice called out to him.

"Shua went after her," Wonwoo looks at Jeonghan, who had slipped to his side before looking at the boys. "After she had left, Shua ran after her, and before the boys try to pry you – Mingyu I'm looking at you – you need explaining to do, mister."

Wonwoo could help to frown. Joshua was looking after her? Did she know Shua hyung? He wondered. He was still anxious, and a bitter feeling started to boil inside Wonwoo, knowing that she had known Joshua. Nami was unique, and it makes him wonder what Nami had meant for Joshua.

"What? Why is Shua hyung going after – I," but before Wonwoo could say anything more, Jeonghan looks at Nami's friend and smiles at her.

"You don't have to worry. Nami is in good hands. I trust Joshua there – Dino, bring her to the cafeteria, bring the others with you. The hyungs are going to talk." But before Dino could protest, Dino looked at Jeonghan's solemn face and decided it was not the right time to whine, and the other dongsaeng line begins to leave one by one. The older brothers could hear the murmur of their younger line sulking because they had to go out.

Leaving Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Jihoon there, Jun had volunteered to keep the dongsaeng line together.

"Is she the one?" Jeonghan suddenly asks, and Wonwoo looks up to Jeonghan and silently nods his head and Jeonghan sigh.

Seungcheol and the other two were confused before Wonwoo sigh, "She's my childhood best friend, I had invited her secretly here, but it seems like she didn't know I would be there...."