CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21: Worried

Chapter 21: Worried

"We need to throw you back to Yeoseodo," Seungcheol grumbles as they brought Wonwoo back to the hotel. After the paparazzi had come rushing in the place, their manager had settled things down, Seungcheol had talk how Wonwoo was practising and had an injury.

Now #wonwoogetwellsoon was trending among the CARATs. Seungcheol didn't like to lie in this kind of situation. Still, he couldn't do anything else because it would have raised more suspicion if they had said anything else. He didn't want to worry anyone. He was also thinking about Nami. Thank goodness Joshua manage to slip away fast before any further question.

They had deemed Wonwoo alright and that it was not a big deal, but no strenuous activities cause it could really put him on bed rest, and that is not what they want. They had a concert in Seattle, and they need to work hard to practice. Their schedule was messed up, and it was sure that Seungcheol will have a full-on ear over management.

But of course, SEVENTEEN was more important than the management.

"In my condition? Hyung... I might really drown and –"but before Wonwoo could finish his sentence, he was flicked by Jeonghan, who was sitting beside him. Wonwoo his as he looks at Jeonghan, who went back to look at his phone.

"Don't make me ground you by not seeing Nami," Jeonghan threaten. Wonwoo looks at his hyung, 'and don't give me that face, we know you're searching for her, she's with Joshua, he just texted me they're in a restaurant, he had brought her to eat."

Wonwoo, who silently cursing in his head, was caught red-handed because his brother could see him right through him. But it didn't feel like it was a problem until he had mentioned a certain someone with her.

"Hyung... I'm hungry, we can go there now and meet up with them and –"

"Wonwoo, you're going straight to the hotel, to rest, did you forget why we came here for? We came here for a show which will be happening around less than a week, focus."

"You are telling me to rest while Joshua hyung out there having the time of his life?" Wonwoo asked as he slumps, "that's not fair."

"He's not the one causing up trouble. You promise us you'll be quiet, that's why we had let you go with Nami, but instead, you brought a whole paparazzi to the hospital." Seungcheol firm voice speaks throughout the whole car. Wonwoo was deadly silent while Jeonghan sigh.

"What did you Wonwoo? You don't know how worried we were when Nami had called Joshua because you had fainted. Does it still hurt?" Jeonghan soft voice tries to comfort his fuming brother. Wonwoo was reluctant to stay quiet couldn't help to feel so sorry for his brothers in the end. Because no matter what happened, they had come for him amid chaos.

"I'm okay," Wonwoo said.

Jeonghan looks at Wonwoo again, "and? What did you do to get yourself in trouble? You're not like this. I didn't think Nami would be a bad influence to get you into a fight and – "

"Hyung. If you say anything bad about Nami, I won't stay still," Wonwoo deadpanned looks at Jeonghan, who was looking at his brother.

"You really do like her, huh?" Jeonghan sigh, "It looks like she does too."

Wonwoo, who looks at Jeonghan suddenly. Wonwoo's eyes suddenly lit in happiness, "Did you really think she'll warm up to me?"

"How could you smile so brightly after threatening your brother just now?" Jeonghan tsked as he looks at Wonwoo, "you're a hopeless case. Now answer me, what did you do? Before Seungcheol kicks you back to Yeoseodo."

"A guy was harassing Nami. I promise I was not doing anything wrong. But he had her cornered," Wonwoo seethes as he looks sideways, "the bastard had his fair share of hits. I don't think he knew who I was, but I have my reasons."

"Nami? Is she alright?" Jeonghan was suddenly concern. When they had arrived at the hospital, all they had seen was a panic Nami.

"I had checked for any of her injuries. She was alright, thank goodness. I shouldn't have left her alone. If I didn't go up, that bastard would have hurt her hyung."

"Well, I'm glad then Joshua brought her to eat, she must have shaken up, and there she was worried about you," Seungcheol commented.

"Hyung... I don't like how Nami is spending time with Joshua," Wonwoo confesses. They were silent over their brother's sudden confession. "I want her to like me, I want to fix everything that I did, I don't know what I did to make her hate me, but I will make sure that I will make her happy."

Seungcheol glance back at his brother and sigh, "You've got competition, Won... we don't know her feeling for you, but we know for sure Joshua's feelings for Nami is real."

"They've only met for a day. No one could like someone that fast. I don't believe in love at first sight," Wonwoo retorted back and Seungcheol chuckle.

"It doesn't matter. If Joshua likes her, then what are you going to do about it? Be careful, Wonwoo. Love is amazing. One can do anything to achieve them," Jeonghan said.

"It looks like you're in nobody's side, aren't you hyungs?" Wonwoo asked his brother, and it turns to silence.

"What makes you think we're not on your side?" Seungcheol said.

"Because you're sitting here, and you're letting Joshua hyung with Nami," Wonwoo said. Jeonghan pats his back and sigh.

"Whatever happened between you two is not mine or Seungcheol's problem. You both have the brain to think, but if it affects the whole team, then you know we'll step in because we are here for a reason won," Jeonghan answered.

"I want her hyung, maybe you don't understand why, but she's one of the reasons why I'm still trying, It does not look like I like her, but I can't live without her because I like her more than Nami likes me."

A/n: THEN TELL NAMI THAT YOU LOVE HER

A/n: THEN TELL NAMI THAT YOU LOVE HER. I just finished re-watching Seventeen in ofd, and I also want to throw Wonwoo back to yeoseodo. Thank you for the 300+ reads!!! It's growing everyday, it might look much I'm so happy!!! Thank you

Sorry for the super late update. Wattpad isn't allowing me to post pictures of my intro and it's annoying.