CHAPTER 42

Chapter 42: Curse in talk

      After Hybe's staff had told her, they had excused themselves to go back, while Nami was left there to explain herself. Well, now she had to go up to their leader, who was giving her 'the-leader-stare.'

Wonwoo and Jihoon were nowhere to be seen, While Joshua was sitting down in his chair, smiling at Nami reassuringly.

"When are you going to us that you were going back?"

"Cheol," Jeonghan stops.

"No, when were you going to tell us that you were going away?" Seungcheol asked, "Did you ever think about the consequence of your action?"

"What did I do wrong?" Nami looked at them. The younger members were quiet and shocked by their leader's words, "Why are you mad at me?"

"Seo Nami, you are the problem, ever since you've landed yourself with my brothers. Do you know the scandal itself is ruining people's dreams? Did you do that on purpose?"

"Seungcheol."

"Hyung!"

"You. Do you think, Wonwoo was smart enough to keep his feelings away like that? I thought he had cried every night because of something else, but when I heard him talking, how hurt he was in a relationship with you?"

Nami's heart stopped; is that what was in Wonwoo's mind?

"Did you have to hold on that tight so he couldn't breathe? You are ruining him!" Nami was quiet, while Seungcheol's mind went blank with what he said.

"Choi Seungcheol!" the second oldest of the group scolded, "That was fucking too far." The other members were quiet at the sudden outburst of their oldest members.

Nami looked at Seungcheol, who had a fierce look. He looks like he was not backing down either. Nami, at one point, feels like Seungcheol' word was somehow fitting. She was the source of their problem.

"No. He's right. I should be the one being blamed at," Nami said. Seungcheol, taken aback by her response, kept quiet, now feeling guilty.

"I should be the reason why you brothers are in this position and your group in a sticky situation," Nami looks at him dead in the eye, "That's why I'm going to do the right thing. For us."