CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15: A call back from the heart

                     "You didn't have to. Your manager was nice enough to have a car for us to ride in. You didn't have to come with us," Nami was sitting behind Wonwoo as he looks back at her.

"I didn't think it was a bad idea," he smiles, "At least now you have no choice to talk with me, right?"

Nami couldn't help to scoff, "As if I still need to talk to Seoyeon for giving me those tickets." Jiwon, who was also beside Nami, could only see the tension in the air.

"Don't bother, I don't think I'm ready to face Seoyeon's wrath. Blame your tickets on me. I got them for you," Wonwoo said. He had hoped by saying that she had at least respond to his – what he likes to call banter. Instead, to his dismay, Nami got quiet as she asks her tomorrow's schedule Jiwon.

Jiwon then nods at Nami as she opened up her phone and showed her the list, and Nami couldn't help groan in distaste.

"Why do you even bother on booking on him, Ji...." Nami whisper, and Jiwon apologise as she looks at Nami, "I have to drive there by myself? Can't you come with me tomorrow?"

"I'm so sorry, Nami, his company wouldn't ask anyone else. They thought you did a great job and wanted to hire you once more. Besides, his company pays a lot, remember?" Jiwon tries to pursue Nami into saying yes.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow," Wonwoo suddenly say, making Jiwon perk up and Nami frown.

"Why? You don't need to," Nami rejected, but Jiwon hushes her as she scoots over to Wonwoo.

"Do you have a license here in America, and aren't you going to go on your next tour?" Jiwon asks, and Wonwoo shakes his head.

"We've been given a week here to take a break, then we're heading off to Seattle, so don't worry," He said, and Jiwon then smiles at Nami.

"There's your ride and your friend Nami, I'll see you –" Ji won was about to finish when Nami held her in a headlock and hands on her mouth.

"Drop it, woo, I don't need anyone, and you don't need to pick me up," Nami glare at the front seat before Wonwoo looks at Nami with a smile.