CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9: Recoiling

                   While Jiwon was freaking out beside Nami, the person whose name is Joshua extended his hand; Nami was ready to call it a night. Out of respect, and it seems like he wasn't going to back down, Nami was going to shake his hands before Jiwon tried her best not to collapse. But who wouldn't tremble in their feet when meeting your idol? Jiwon was shaking out of excitement as Joshua runs to her side, helping her making Jiwon melt.

"Woah... there you okay?"

"You are perfect, and please don't apologize. I bet Nami already –"Nami was trying to drag Jiwon –"The concert is perfect, and I love you, and everything is perfect, and did I tell you I love you?"

"Ji won... I know these boys are one of your dream guys, but please I –"Nami whisper to Ji won, who was still looking at Joshua with hearts on her eyes –"we're civilized people, and we don't do this, right?"

"Nami? That's your name, right? Hey, it's fine. I'm glad at least one of you enjoyed themselves tonight," Joshua looks at Ji won with the brightest smile, "Ji won, right? Thank you! I hope you enjoyed the concert. I'm sorry for making you worried about your friend, is there anything I could do –"

"You don't have to, just about the ticket?" Ji won was about to say something before Nami covers her mouth as a muffle of a complaint.

"Ah... you don't have to worry, it was an excuse there are a lot of fans, I really don't want to cause another scene that might harm you and –"

"Joshua, right? It's fine, I should be the one saying sorry, and really you don't have to apologize. It's fine. We'll get going now –"

Joshua looks at Nami in surprise and understandingly was disappointed she didn't bother staying for a while. It flustered him to know someone actually doesn't know them or bothered to wait. It kind of bothers him knowing that she was genuinely uncomfortable with the situation.

"Before you go, would you like a –"

"Shua hyung! There you are, the others are waiting for you and – oh...." Behind Joshua was a shorter male, his cat-like eye and otter-like smile suddenly smile as he bows down –"I didn't know you were busy."

While Nami was trying to contain a giddy Ji won, the latter saw them as he bows down, greeting them.

"Hello! Are you friends with Shua hyung?" the shorter guy asks, and Joshua walks beside him, explaining the situation before he looks up and smiles.

"Ah... Hello! My name is Dino, but usually, Chan is what my brothers called me," Nami bows down, looking at him.

"Hyung! You should introduce them to the others! It looks like her friend is a fan," Chan looks at Shua nods at the idea, but Nami was trying to avoid that. She didn't bother talking or finding out the truth of her suspicion today.

"No! Really I –"

"YES! Can we Nami please like 10 minutes –"Ji won looks at Nami who was debating on her friend –"5 minutes please...."

Nami was conflicted over the idea. One part of her knows it was rude to turn down an offer. It could really be an attitude problem if she turns them down. Besides, if people knew she just rejected to meet seventeen, where will she put her face? She didn't want to confirm her suspicion that he was there, that he was going to be sitting there laughing. At the same time, here she was miserable, that she wouldn't admit seeing his smiling face was her weakness.

"I –"

"Oh... come on, don't be like that! Let's go, "Before Nami could answer, Ji won had walked beside Dino, who was walking side by side like they've been best buddies. While Nami was baffled, looking at her best friend walking backstage.

"Come on, at least do it for your friend. Are we that bad? You don't even want to see the others for a moment. You know if we brought our fans here, they would lose their mind and ran before we asked," Joshua teased, and Nami looks at him and smile.

"Well, you know, you don't seem like bad guys, but –"Nami was about to spill the fact about a certain person. She held her tongue because she didn't want to cause a single scene –"nevermind, where are we going again? I need to make sure Ji won doesn't faint."

Joshua smiles as he held Nami beside him, pushing her to the side gently as he shows her backstage. He was known as someone good at reading people's facial expressions. He knew whatever she was about to say was a big deal, but he didn't want to press onto it since it wasn't his business, and he really doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

As they were about to enter backstage to their dressing room, the managers were sceptical about the two. Still, Joshua had let them through, and he called Nami his best friend.

Nami heard the loud screams and laughter inside the place, and she was ready. Joshua saw what was happening but decided to help her out as he gently pushes her inside. There Nami was greeted with a loud thud.

Joshua, who looks at the scene, then facepalms to see his brothers in this state. Nami was surprised to see Ji won sitting beside – whose name she hoped isn't wrong – Dino. He showed something in his phone, laughing beside another boy who looks like he had a tiger agenda going on.

Nami looks at Joshua uncertainly before Joshua nervously laugh, gently pushing Nami inside before she grabs everyone's attention. While all eyes were on her, she was trying to confirm a certain boy who had catches her eyes tonight, but to her surprise, he wasn't there.

She sighs in relief, she was brought inside the room, and the place was a mess. Everyone was out of business, and Nami swear someone had managed to meet themselves out from behind the curtains

Joshua looks at her and smiles nervously.

"I swear they're not like this...."

A/n: Not in a bad way, but I think that if someday any of the carats got to see Seventeen like these kind of story, I would imagine them being chaotic and all of that, I don't think they'll sit down for one second, just like Gose where mingyu and ...

A/n: Not in a bad way, but I think that if someday any of the carats got to see Seventeen like these kind of story, I would imagine them being chaotic and all of that, I don't think they'll sit down for one second, just like Gose where mingyu and dk was trying not to laugh! HAHHAAHAH. 

P.s THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND PLEASE DON'T FOEGET TO COMMENT AND VOTESS!!! ❤❤