CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35: I'm not that jealous

"Jiwon, any more schedule?" Nami asked Jiwon as they finished up another photoshoot. Currently, they are in Hybe preparing for TXT's photoshoot. After doing a seven-hour shoot, it was time to wrap things up.

"Sadly, we've got another schedule," Jiwon told her. They were both packing their stuff as they bit goodbyes the members and the staff, "We need to go somewhere. I'll put down our stuff. Wait here."

Nami nodded her head as she waited downstairs before a loud group of voices interrupted her peace.

Nami looks behind her to see familiar faces. They seem to greet her way.

"Noona! Did you just arrive now," The Enhypen boys had run their way to Nami as they greeted her cheerfully?

"Hi boys! No, I just finished a shoot with another group –"

"That's fantastic! Noona, we could go eat! We've got another schedule, but We could go eat at the cafeteria," of them said. They all agreed and had pleaded with her to join them, but before she could deny them all as Jiwon was waiting, she was squished inside their circle.

They were pilling in inside the cafeteria, and they had to drag her to get her food.

"Noona, you have tried this and this beef bulgogi, trust me, it's to die for!" She tries to deny their offer, but they all seem so happy; finally, Nami has agreed to stay for a few minutes before heading for another schedule. They all had sat down with Nami in the middle.

Beside her were Jay and Jake, with Niki sitting beside Jake.

"Noona! We know this seems not much, but we'll try to treat you with better food!" Nami couldn't help to laugh. As she settles down beside them, a minute or two wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

"What are you saying? I'm older here. I should treat you all for food. Next time, we could go out and eat," They all cheered at her exclamation. She looked at all of their happy faces, and she couldn't help to smile, that is until an eery feeling behind her back.

Nami could feel someone staring behind her back, and of course, a girl's instinct is never wrong. As she was about to turn her back, a pair of hands suddenly wrapped themselves around. The bustling voice of the boys was down as they stared at a certain someone.