CHAPTER 43

Chapter 43: Hey Buddy

             "Seo Nami, right?" the person looks at Nami, who was still frozen, "I haven't seen you since high school? You do remember me, right? We used to be great friends; we should hang out sometimes."

"I –"

"Even better, if we were friends, don't worry about the boys being in good hands," Hyemi walked towards Nami slowly. Nami was about to step up before a voice had called out.

"Seo Nami," Nami, who didn't know what to say, heard a voice behind her. She looks to see Joshua walking his way to her, standing beside her.

"Your assistance was searching for you to talk about the project. Come on, she needs you right now." Joshua, waiting for Nami's response, was frustrated that he escorted Nami. As Joshua escorted her out, a hand-pulled him back to see Wonwoo holding him back.

"Hyung..."

"Wonwoo, you should head back first after you finish your schedule." But before Wonwoo could say anything, Joshua had to push Nami to the elevators near them. He scans his card before moving Nami inside. Leaving Wonwoo back.

Nami, who was still silent, was scaring Joshua. He hadn't thought that Nami was baffled by someone like that.

"Nami... are you okay?" Joshua was concerned, but she was not answering him. He looks down at Nami to see her crying in tears. Panicking, he held her as she suddenly broke down. Joshua, who didn't know what happened, then helped her into a room. He knew where she could be comfortable.

Pressing the door's combination before turning the spare key he had, opening the silent studio. Joshua had put Nami down on the sofa, sitting in front of her as he silently comforted the crying girl.

Joshua franticly searched for a glass of water while putting it on the coffee table, picking up some tissue, too, trying to dab Nami's tears away. But she was still sobbing her heart out.

"What's wrong? Nami?" Joshua crouched in front of her, trying to see her, but Nami's head was still down. Joshua panicked as he was about to call someone when the studio doors opened.

Joshua looks up to see Jihoon walking in, Jihoon who was out to find Nami because she suddenly disappeared.