CHAPTER 53

Chapter 53: Don't forget where you belong

             The bustling street of Korea becomes something Nami has enjoyed over the years of living here. It feels like yesterday. The hardest decision of her life had to be chosen. As it came crashing down on her that day, she couldn't help to laugh at the memory.

She opened up a book, a binder, as she reminisced over the content. Inside the book lies stories of the past photos she has taken. She couldn't help to smile in every picture she had taken. Memories that were made to be remembered are now stored inside the binder. A tale about the struggling life she had to take to be where she is right now. But the foremost important thing is where she is in life.

A phone call suddenly interrupted her thoughts as she picked up the phone.

"Nami?"

"Hmm...?"

"Where are you right now? I hope you aren't bailing on me." Nami couldn't help to chuckle at the caller.

"I don't know. I'm pretty busy. I don't think I'll make it on time." Nami couldn't help to tease, "I guess we can do this next time."

"Seo Nami, I will kiss you if you decide to bail today. I swear I will pick you up and drag you there myself." The caller couldn't help to nag, making Nami laughs. Everyone turns their head because currently, Nami is sitting in the corner of a small café. She couldn't help to bow an apology before shifting her sit a bit.

"Jeon Wonwoo, I didn't know you play dirty now." Nami teases back before settling down, "of course, I'll be there. It's a Seventeen concert. I will be watching them perform. Isn't it crazy?"

"Your acting like your boyfriend is not one of the band members." Wonwoo couldn't help to grumble, and Nami laughed in delight.

"Well, I did get the tickets by myself, Woo. I guess someone forgot to remember they are one of the most popular group bands worldwide." Nami chuckles. Funny story, after what had happened that night.

It took both to talk it out for 4 hours straight. Of course, it's not going to be finished, there's still needed a lot of things, but in a relationship, you can't expect to talk it out over the night and pretend everything is alright. It takes time to heal and to understand each other. That is why you are in a relationship. You take time to get to know each other, take time to heal and take time to accept each other finally.

So, Nami and Wonwoo decided to take things slow. It took them 3 years to heal and understand each other. So, for their third anniversary, Wonwoo had a concert to attend. It was their Be The Sun concert in Seoul, so he wanted Nami to participate in the concert. But she didn't want to sit backstage as a guest. She tried to sit on the tribune side to see the show.