CHAPTER 41

Chapter 41: Who the hell

     "Woo... you are scaring me, please say something," Nami asked her boyfriend, who as to stunt to speak. But, how could he not be so surprised by his girlfriend's word? It feels like his world just fell.

"When."

"I told you around a few weeks and –"

"The exact date Nami," He told her, and she looked up at her boyfriend, whose face was getting grimmer by the second. She knew he would not be happy, but it was better than not telling him.

"Around the same date as your concert, woo," Nami whispered.

"Then I'll be going with you, I pick you up and –"

"No – woo, aren't you listening to me? You have a concert on that day, Wonwoo, and you are not going to be missing it for," Nami argues before Wonwoo suddenly hugs her. He buried himself in her.

"Woo..." Of course, to Nami's shock, she felt tears suddenly trickling by her side.

Wonwoo silently crying.

"What – what am I supposed to do? I – I lost you and – I can't do it," He pleads, and Nami couldn't help to hug him tighter –"Can't you stay for me? I'm so tired of picking choices. Please don't go anywhere and stay by my side."

"Woo, I promise you'll find a way for us to be together, alright? Besides, it's not like they won't allow us to talk to each other, right?"

Wonwoo was quiet and looking down. Nami couldn't help to feel bad about leaving Wonwoo behind, it didn't seem so right, but her jobs demanded her to go back no matter what. No matter how many jobs Hybe had asked her to do (in a collaboration), she still belongs to another company, a company no matter how big Hybe is, couldn't compare to what Nami had back at LA.

Nami had held Wonwoo hands in her hands, rubbing it gently telling him it was okay before he couldn't help to sneer so sadly.

"Is this how you felt?" Wonwoo suddenly asked, and Nami tilted her head to his side.

"What is?"

"When I left too before?" Nami heart stopped at what Wonwoo had asked her. She looked at Wonwoo eyes, who was equally staring at her, "Did it hurt like this when I had left?"