CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: Media problems

         You were greeted by the three eldest as they try to calm you down while you were panicking. The media was also trying to get hands-on the news and was twisting information about Wonwoo.

Nami was franticly looking beside a slumping Wonwoo. After he had suddenly fainted, Nami was full-on panicking. Haejun, who was also beside her, helped on calling an ambulance. They had brought Wonwoo inside the emergency room, and they had checked his vitals; thankfully, he was alright.

"Nami?" Nami looks at her side to see the three eldest of Seventeen had come. Nami didn't know Wonwoo's manager number, so she had called the person she knew best at the moment.

"Shua..." Nami had looked at Joshua, who walks to her, pulling her into a hug. Nami, who had not time to process what was happening, was squished into a hug. She awkwardly hugs Joshua back before letting him go.

She was about to explain the situation before she was squished into another hug. She could hear two chuckling males beside her. Nami looks up to see Jeonghan hugging her.

"Han... you are going to squish her if you don't let go of her," You hear Seungcheol said before Jeonghan huffs into annoyance.

"I need to support my sister-in-law, "Jeonghan sass and smirks at Nami, who was looking up to him, "that is if she made up her mind who she would be."

Nami couldn't help to feel a stirring sensation on her stomach when Jeonghan mentions the word, sister-in-law.

"Nami... is Wonwoo alright?" Seungcheol interferes before Jeonghan could sass him back, and Nami nods her head as she looks.

"He has a concussion, I think Henry had hit him too hard, he had a bruise on his face too, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have brought him here, now your schedule is a mess and –"

"Hey – hey ... calm down, "Joshua held her shoulders as he soothingly rubs them, "Wonwoo is a tough cookie, it's unusual for him to be using physical force to resolve anything, but again this is Jeon Wonwoo we're talking about."

But before Nami could say anything else, The doctors had greeted them.