CHAPTER 45

Chapter 45: Stay away from things that aren't right

It took a while for them to settle down. The two had cuddled up against Nami's sofa. Nami had herself cuddled into wonwoo's embrace as he played with her hair while she listened to his heartbeat. Her eyes started to close slowly, wanting to forget about the awful day. It was silent, that is until Wonwoo's stomach rumbled. Wonwoo, whose cheek is red, makes Nami laughs at him.

"Want to eat something, woo?" Nami offers, and he nods his head. Nami couldn't help to coo at her boyfriend, who was trying to hide his embarrassed face. She pecks his cheeks, surprising Wonwoo.

"Let me cook something easy. I don't think takeout is healthy."

"You don't have to –"

"I'm cooking for my boyfriend, now sit your ass down," The girl ordered, which he took by surprise. He wasn't so used to seeing Nami, someone different from what he had known.

"Have you washed up?" Nami asked him as she walked into the tiny kitchen to whip up something quick.

"Why do I smell?" Wonwoo asked, and Nami chuckled at her panicked boyfriend, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You just came running here. I'm surprised you can run here freely without anybody trying to drag you back. Even Seungcheol didn't drag you back."

"Well, it's because they don't know."

"You sneak out?!"

"Don't say it like that," Wonwoo huffed, "Was it so wrong to visit my girl?" Nami's cheeks redden by Wonwoo. She signals her boyfriend, threatening to hit him with the spatula in her hand while her boyfriend chuckles at his girlfriend's attempt to harm him.

"It is since you're making everyone worried," Nami picked up some vegetables and started cooking. Nami begins washing the tomatoes and carrots. Noticing the quiet room, she looked up to see what her boyfriend was doing until Wonwoo entangled his hands to her waist.

"I love you, and no one can change that." He reassured her, making Nami stop what she was doing.

"I know, but after I feed your ass, you go back and ask for forgiveness. Everyone must be worried. Woo... you can't leave all you want like this," Nami scolded, and Wonwoo couldn't help to sulk a bit at his girl's scolding. Wonwoo didn't know saying his girl was making him giddy and happy.