Let Go

Jae fought to gain her composure. She couldn't believe Tae teased her like that, but she would be lying if she said she didn't like it. It was embarrassing to think any of the other men in the room could have noticed at any moment. Especially Jungkook, who was holding onto her legs.

Nerve wracking, and also exciting. She felt really hot, and she wanted to catch her breath, but she didn't want them to be suspicious. She made it her mission right then and there to get even with Tae at some point, one way or another, and she told him so.
The smirk he returned only fired her up more.

By the time the movie was over, it had just started to get dark outside, and her worry for Yoongi only grew. Maybe by his standards he hadn't been gone for that long, but the mark on her arm was noticeably starting to ache, which means he was farther away than she thought.

"Good choice, sunshine." Hobi said, giving her a thumbs up. She couldn't help but smile a little, and she saw Jungkook and Jimin nod in agreement. "I liked it too." Tae's velvet voice rang out behind her and that was the final straw.

She was about to say something, but to her surprise Jungkook spoke first, "Oh yeah? What was the main character's name?" Tae froze like a deer in headlights. "Uh, well-" Jungkook wasn't done.

"What were her friend's names? What color do they wear on Wednesday's?" Jae felt how tense Tae had gotten, and all the while Jungkook was smiling deviously with each question, as if he knew a dirty secret. Did he notice what happened between the two of them after all? Why else would he be asking him all this?

"Jungkook relax, we just saw it, we can't all be movie experts like you." Jimin waved him off. Jungkook stopped his questions, but Jae made the mistake of making eye contact with him. One look and she knew. His doe eyes twinkled with mischief and she was positive he knew, and her face flushed.

The door opened from down the hallway, and a pair of footsteps could be heard. Namjoon and Jin appeared, and Jae felt like she hadn't seen Jin in years. No one could stop her when she ran to him and flung her arms around his broad shoulders. She had to stand on her tiptoes.

He chuckled, embracing her tightly. She peeked and saw Namjoon, who was looking down at the floor, trying to hide his amusement. Seeing him made her remember Jin's situation. "O-Oh, Jin I'm sorry I forgot.." She tried to let go of him, but he wouldn't have it. He held on to her even tighter, which in truth, she didn't mind.

"Don't worry, it's over. I'm feeling better now." he said, and she heard some sighs of relief behind her. "Was someone worried about me?" Jin asked her in a cutesy voice, and pinched both of her cheeks. She tried to glare at him playfully but she couldn't keep a straight face. She grabbed both his wrists and held them there close to her face.

She missed him, even if it was just for a short while. He smiled at her softly, ears slightly pink. The mark on her wrist pulsed with a dull pain, and she was reminded once more about Yoongi's absence. Her smile dropped a little, and Jin and Namjoon noticed right away. "What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Well...Tae said Yoongi left a while ago...but I'm a little worried because he hasn't come back. It's getting dark soon.." she said, glancing out towards the window near the front door. The sun was just behind the trees in the distance, and the room was getting dim in the haze of the sunset light.

"I'm gonna go look for him." she said, and gently let go of Jin's wrists and started towards the front door. "Woah woah, you're not going out there. Not now, it's too cold." Namjoon protested. "I'm not going far, just-" she figured she would be fine, but they all ended up arguing otherwise.