Blood, Sweat, and Tears

A few days later, Hobi was feeling back to normal. It had been a quiet, relaxing day for the most part. It was getting dark, and everyone except for Yoongi, who opted to go into town to get some ingredients Jin wanted not too long ago, was doing their own thing.

Jungkook and Namjoon and Jin were all watching a movie, and Jae and Hobi were playing a card game on the floor in front of the couch. She was losing, horribly. Hobi managed to win almost every game they played, but in the end it was alright since she got reassuring head pats from Namjoon. Still, everyone was smiling, having a good time. It was easy to do, since they were all in each other's company.

She saw Jungkook's ears pop up in alert out of the corner of her eye. She didn't think anything of it, until she saw his face. Namjoon noticed it too. "Jungkook?"

The mood had shifted into something much more ominous in a flash. Everyone in the room stopped when they heard Namjoon's voice. Jungkook murmured something and turned his head, not taking his eyes off the window. His eyes glossed over with fear. Namjoon stared at him, waiting.

Her heart started pounding in her chest. All she heard him say was Yoongi's name and she automatically started fearing the worst.
"J-Jungkook-"

Before she could ask Jungkook what he said, Jae jumped as the door slammed open and Yoongi closed it behind him immediately and locked it with haste. He was breathing heavily, like he had just ran a marathon. A beat passed, and Jae's heart dropped as he spoke.

One look from him, and she knew. She knew before the words spilled out of his mouth. "They're coming." He barely finished and Namjoon was already on the move.

"Jin-"

"I know." Jin replied, and without another word, started running down the stairs to where the others were. Jae could have sworn her ears had been ringing, because Namjoon had to say her name a couple times to get her attention. "Jae, baby, I need you to listen to me." He was speaking calmly, but his eyes were frantic. He held her face in his hands.

"We're going to try to hide first, okay? Jin, Hobi and Jungkook are going to be with you. Jimin and Tae will be in different spots, and Yoongi and I in another. If things get bad, we...we're going to have to fight."

No. No they can't. What if they get hurt? What if everything goes wrong? What if they...what if they get killed? She started shaking her head, and words of panic started escaping her mouth, "No...no you can't, Joonie you can't leave me you can't-" her throat was burning, and her mind showed her possibly the worst things it could. Suddenly she couldn't breathe.

"Hey, hey hey, sshhh," he enveloped her in her arms, and she could feel he was shaking. Their worst fear was coming true. They were found, and worst of all, they were trapped.

Darkness suddenly enveloped both of them. Jungkook had been running around, turning off all the lights this whole time. She could still see a little, enough to see the outline of Namjoon and Jungkook's faces. "We're all going to be fine."

He sounded reassuring enough, but she could still hear the fear in his voice. She felt him squeeze her hands, and pat Jungkook's shoulder. "Be brave you two. We can do this. I love you both."

She heard multiple footsteps hurry up the stairs, and she saw Jin with Jimin and Tae not far behind him. She wanted to say something to them, but she heard Namjoon tell someone to hurry, and Jin was already grabbing her hand, and leading her away.

She didn't have time to question it. She felt two other bodies behind her, which she could only assume was Jungkook and Hobi. Jin opened his bedroom door, and Hobi and Jungkook dashed toward Jin's wardrobe. Jungkook almost broke off the hinges with how hard and fast he opened the doors.