Intro

Namjoon knew today was the day they had to try. They all wanted to get out, and Namjoon had finally come up with a plan. It wasn't solid, and there were many factors to it, but it was their only shot. There was shuffling outside the door and a faint beeping could be heard. Namjoon nodded at Hobi, the red panda, just a few feet away from him. You're on. You got this. He looked frightened and quite nervous; he wasn't foolish to be. Namjoon was confident that this would work, although a majority of it all depended on Hobi's performance.

He shared looks with the other hybrids. A tiger, Taehyung, Yoongi, a black panther, Jin, a snow white stout, and a dark grey bunny named Jungkook. He also knew Jimin, the other wolf next to him, was also worried. They looked afraid, but determined. He couldn't blame them, one false move, one misstep, and death was probably guaranteed.

    They had all been stuck there behind bars together being test subjects for 2 years. Now, he considered all of them his family. One way or another, he was getting them all out of there. The door swung open and a tall, burly man entered and hung the key on the wall next to Jin's cage. Perfect. That key could open any cage in the room. He gave a side eye to all of them and started fiddling with something on the examination table.

Namjoon gave Hobi the signal to start. He saw the little red panda lay on his side, and begin to make a loud, shrieking noise. The sudden sound made the man jump, and he kicked the cage violently, "Shut up in there!" but Hobi didn't stop. On the outside, it sounded like he was in excruciating pain. The man took out a walkie talkie and said something in it that couldn't be heard through Hobi's shrieks. Keep it up Hobes you're doing great. Just a little more. Namjoon encouraged him while looking at Jin's progress.

The whole time while the man's back was turned, Jin was using his tail to reach the key on the wallJust a little further, and it would be in his grasp. The door to the room opened again, and another person ran in, carrying a syringe and another cage. Namjoon was not expecting the syringe and started to panic but didn't let it show. He looked at Jin again, and was relieved to see he had the keys.

"Thank god you're here, I don't know what happened, this fucker just started screaming bloody murder. I would have just shot him if he wasn't so rare. Just put him to sleep will you? I have to run tests on a couple others in here."the man scowled.

     Namjoon could tell that Hobi didn't have to act much anymore, and his screams of pain were slowly turning into screams of terror. He saw Jin toss the keys over to Yoongi's cage with his tail, as he was the closest, and his cage was big enough where he could shift. They had given the hybrids drugs so they couldn't switch between forms, but Yoongi was able to fake it. They didn't even check, a lethal mistake on their part.

He shifted so he could grasp the keys, and began wiggling the keys back and forth in the lock. Thanks to Hobi, the defining click couldn't be heard. His cage door swung open, and he tiptoed behind the men to open Taehyung's cage first, and as soon as they did, he shifted back into a panther, so they could do what needed to be done. At this point, both men had Hobi in their hands and he was screeching at the others for help. The men were unaware that they were about to meet their end.

Yoongi crept around one side of the table, and Taehyung went around the other. They gave each other a look and they both pounced on the men simultaneously with vicious growls coming from both of them. They tried to rip out the men's throats before they could scream much, and they mostly succeeded. Now that the unmistakeable smell of blood was in the air, Namjoon knew there wasn't much time. Good job everyone, now get us out! It's only a matter of time before someone checks what happened. Namjoon urged.