Make it Right Pt. 2🔞

******* < Skip to the stars if you don't care for smut>

      Jae had just enough time to catch her breath before Jimin was right in front of her. She gulped, knowing what was coming next. She silently prayed to herself that she would be good enough. "Open that pretty mouth of yours." Yoongi purred, softly stroking her face.

      She did as she was told and Jimin's cock was was stuffed in her mouth. "Oh fuck." he groaned, and he slid further in, faster than she thought he would. She felt the tip hitting the back of her throat and she fought every urge to want to gag or cough. She wanted to be good for him.

      "Look at our little slut, Jimin. Taking your cock in her mouth so well." Yoongi said in awe. Jimin could only moan in response as he buried his fingers into her hair and started rolling his hips slowly into her mouth. She was struggling to breathe because her mouth was so stuffed.

      She felt Yoongi's fingers brush gently against her jaw, and brushed away some stray hairs that were in her face. "Relax." She felt her jaw slack on his command and she could almost take all of it in her mouth now. Almost.

      "Look at me." she heard Jimin's voice, and she hadn't even noticed she had closed her eyes. He bit his lip as their gazes met, "Fuck, you look so slutty like that. I fucking love it." he moaned and he bucked his hips more. Jae whimpered as she felt herself clench around nothing at his words.

      She felt Yoongi snake his hand around and down her stomach and she flinched when his fingers reached her pussy, which was still sensitive from his tongue.

     She wanted to tell him it was too much, but her muffled cries didn't get across. She was dripping, and Yoongi hissed as he felt how wet she was.

     "Fucking hell...Jimin, I can't wait anymore. Stop for a second." Jimin released a low growl from his throat, and reluctantly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Jae gasped as she could finally breathe properly again.

      "On your hands and knees." Yoongi ordered. She did as she was told, she was far past the point of return. Yoongi pressed his hand against her back so she bent forward more and more, until her face was almost against the floor. "Yes...that's it. Present yourself to me like the dirty girl you are. You're ready for me." Yoongi said, and aligned himself, gathering some of her slick on his head.

       She smelled both Yoongi and Jimin, the coffee smell mixing with the cinnamon honey smell was somehow euphoric. Probably because it was them. Yoongi was still gripping her hips from behind as if he were holding on to them for dear life. They both groaned as Yoongi pushed himself in, fully, and Jae felt the soreness from the night before and she cried out as he didn't wait for her to adjust. She felt every inch of him, and he was just as big as Jin.

      "Y-Yoon..oh god-" Jae could barely form any words as he slammed into her, holding nothing back. "Fuck. Look at you. You were made for me, weren't you? Shit, you're so tight." He moaned, and she heard Jimin whine at his words. She could see Jimin out of the corner of her eye, pumping himself, waiting for an opening to join. Almost like he needed permission.

      She felt a stinging slap to her ass and she screamed at the sudden contact. "Why are you looking at him? Is Jimin fucking you right now? Is he the one breeding you right now?" Yoongi growled, and Jae moaned loudly as his hips snapped into her. His eyes were intense, more so than before. They were possessive.

      She whined as he reached around and grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. "You're mine. Right now, you're only mine." She turned her head and when their eyes met for a moment, he pulled her against him and lifted her so that she was in his lap again, and his chest met with her back.
"Y-Yoongi...please...more..." Jae whimpered.